/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Not sure

Misteik
10-20-2008, 11:39 PM
I am very new yet and don't know where to start. I'm not positive as to whether I am going to convert or not but I would like to learn more about Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
10-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Salam

MashALLAH..thats great!!!

i would advice you to learn first and when you truly believe you want to come to this beautiful faith you will know it InshALLAH

Knowledge is the key..you dont want to later turn back because you didnt learn something so InshALLAH listen to the brothers and sister here..they are much knowledable then me

enjoy your time here and feel free to ask any questions you might have...even if you think they are stupid

Salam

brotherinfaith
10-21-2008, 12:26 AM
you are always welcome and all the members here will be happy to help you in everyway and as ssiter said the knwoedge is the key in this faith and god loves to be worshipped with knowledge but it will need some effort and patience and perhaps some times to absorb it all but as the prophet prayers of god upon him said '' it's easy for the one to whom god made it easy ''

kwolney01
10-21-2008, 12:54 AM
Welcome to the forum and I hope you find this forum to be useful!! I am a recent revert and I started learning about Islam I'd say about two years ago...and I just recently reverted. I wanted to learn as much as I could before I reverted, like I wanted to know how to pray and the everyday things a Muslims has to do. You don't have to wait until you know all of this it is better to revert when you know Islam is the truth.

A couple of websites I find useful are:

Islamicity.com

http://www.islam-qa.com/en

http://searchforislam.com/ (this website is just like google, but everything you search for will return results only about Islam.)

http://www.junbish.org/duas.htm

www.thedeenshow.com

I hope some of this helps!!

I wish you the best!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misteik
10-21-2008, 01:05 AM
Thank you very much to all that have answered me so far. And thank you knowley01 for the links. I will definitely look them up!

Yanal
10-21-2008, 01:27 AM
Go to google and search Quran translation. Hopefully the punishments will help you convert. And the gifts and joys also:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!