/* */

PDA

View Full Version : thread

_Rida_
10-21-2008, 12:37 PM
where has it gone?? i shared a song with you but i cannot find it now?? has it been moved??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-21-2008, 12:39 PM
loll sis check out:

http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...iew-music.html

Re.TiReD
10-21-2008, 12:39 PM
:rollseyes Puh-lease

Sis this is an Islamic Forum, what you posted was some filth.

Music is Haram

_Rida_
10-21-2008, 12:40 PM
who said music is harram?????? i have lots of friends who listen to music i dont think or believe it is harram

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
10-21-2008, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Diya
who said music is harram?????? i have lots of friends who listen to music i dont think or believe it is harram
Are your friends muslim? Read the link bro Mz gave you

_Rida_
10-21-2008, 12:42 PM
so why so many muslims listen to it then?? yes my friends are muslim and wear scarf they still listen to music they dont think its harram

Re.TiReD
10-21-2008, 12:45 PM
so why so many muslims listen to it then?? yes my friends are muslim and wear scarf they still listen to music they dont think its harram
Because these Muslims are unaware.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-21-2008, 12:46 PM
well sister have they ever looked into the issue?

see im following the hanafi madhab (the way most muslims in pakistan/bangladesh etc follow)

we follow the prophet Muhammad sallallahi alaihi wasallaam through a school of thought, theres four.

and every school of thought agrees, music is dangerous and haram.

also the majority of scholars in this day and age agree.

Im muslim, but and listened to music till i turned 17 (because i really didnt know that it was haram) and after i found out i kept askin my parents etc "why didnt you inform me earlier?" they also DIDNT KNOW but when shown the proof FROM THEIR OWN TEACHERS they accepted.

Its kinda like a hidden fact, only those who search for it find it... kinda like islam to the non-musims :)

i hope its easier to understood why most listen to it now...

IbnAbdulHakim
10-21-2008, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
:rollseyes Puh-lease
unnecessary and rude to a sister whos trying to understand

Sis this is an Islamic Forum, what you posted was some filth.

Music is Haram
but i agree here

if you analyse the words/meaning of the lyrics to music, you will realise it truelly does propagate nothing but lewd and immoral values

_Rida_
10-21-2008, 12:47 PM
but some friends have researched and they have not found any evidence it is harram. because they said girls were playing the duff or something when prophet mohammed came to madina??

_Rida_
10-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Mz the song was about dancing it has not got any swearing or anything so how can it be lewd??

Re.TiReD
10-21-2008, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mz
unnecessary and rude to a sister whos trying to understand
I posted in her thread too, which is why I failed to understand why she was making another thread complaining.

But I'm sorry sis, I'll edit my post.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.