/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-21-2008, 04:13 PM
:sl:

Carnegie Mellon Professor Randy Pausch (Oct. 23, 1960 - July 25, 2008) gave his last lecture at the university Sept. 18, 2007, before a packed McConomy Auditorium. In his moving presentation, "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams," Pausch talked about his lessons learned and gave advice to students on how to achieve their own career and personal goals. For more, visit www.cmu.edu/randyslecture.

Media Tags are no longer supported

Very amazing and inspiring lecture, really needs to be watched.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kwolney01
10-21-2008, 04:23 PM
I seen this lecture and it mad me cry :cry: He was a really strong man to do something like this and not waste his last days on Earth. I know he inspires a lot of people and he is truly missed by his family.

Anyone who hasn't seen his lecture should def. see it, it will make you think of your life and how you are living it.

Thanks for posting this brother!!!

Jazak Allah Khair

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-23-2008, 06:08 PM
:sl:

Yeah..he was quite an amazing person. Truly an educator in all senses of the word. I really enjoyed his lecture on Time Management too, very practical and funny:

Media Tags are no longer supported

Ansariyah
10-23-2008, 06:24 PM
I watched the lecture awhile back, I didnt know that he died.
subhanAllah. What an amazing man.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.