/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do u fill your leisure time??

Lamees
10-21-2008, 05:44 PM
:sl:

just wanna know:

1-how every member here fills his leisure time..:D

2-Suppose that there were nothing called "INTERNET", how'd u fill your leisure time??^o)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-21-2008, 05:46 PM
:salamext:

If I dint have the internet I'd read a book or write summin :)

Mikayeel
10-21-2008, 05:48 PM

I am active with all kinds of sports.

If not then i'd be on the computer playing games. I actually do enjoy reading nd writing u stories, but i find them to boring nowadays.

Güven
10-21-2008, 05:50 PM
If I didnt had it internet NOW...I would have read a book or go play football(soccer) orsomething .....and oh yeah... do more homework :skeleton:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
10-21-2008, 05:53 PM
right now if i didnt have internet i would.......hmm... eat sum turkish sweets :D 'mm thats my other addiction :p
play basketball til midnight peaks :p
then till dawn, soccor :) :) :) :p
then go nd rap battle wit someone in my house........ok fine only my brother. :)
read quran
memorize quran
tell my mum im bored. nd examine her every respone :p

then drop dead.....
:)

Lamees
10-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Mashallah..Reading,Reading and Reading..that's amazing!
the majority here in Jordan don't read:cry:

Cabdullahi
10-21-2008, 05:55 PM
go gym lift sum weights,write rhymes,read my borin electronics book and many other stuff

Lamees
10-21-2008, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
right now if i didnt have internet i would.......hmm... eat sum turkish sweets :D 'mm thats my other addiction :p
then go nd rap battle wit someone in my house........ok fine only my brother. :)
read quran
memorize quran

then drop dead.....
Interesting:D

ayan333
10-21-2008, 05:57 PM
read quran
memorize quran

then drop dead.....

sorry sis,but it wont take that long fro me to beat you

truemuslim
10-21-2008, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

sorry sis,but it wont take that long fro me to beat you

:eek: hell no! :p
i can own u in a sec.
u kno wat u in atlanta, lets meet up in bronx, street basketball, midnight, be ther :coolious: :Evil: lol am jus kidding i kno i can own u without a match :thankyou:

ayan333
10-21-2008, 05:59 PM

other then beating sis trueMuslim at basketball

i would be cleaning the dishes right about now

doing my AP lit an gov homework...which i will get to soon..InshALLAH...but ill still need the internet

memorize a new Hadith

ayan333
10-21-2008, 06:01 PM
:eek: hell no! :p
i can own u in a sec.
u kno wat u in atlanta, lets meet up in bronx, street basketball, midnight, be ther :coolious: :Evil: lol am jus kidding i kno i can own u without a match :thankyou:

funny...i let me game talk so we'll see InshALLAH

quick note....we're playing on a actual goal..not fisher price...jus messin with u

truemuslim
10-21-2008, 06:07 PM
LOL @ fisher price ! :p
wats wrong wit that?

nah im kiddin, u kno wat if i didnt have internet, i would remix the nile river nd red sea inside the court of the streets wit ayann! :p

MO783
10-21-2008, 06:11 PM

Depends what day etc, but I play football, or sometime Internet or even watch tv

Nájlá
10-21-2008, 06:11 PM
hmm

i'd be either

1) drawing (while listening to quran or nasheeds)
2)reading
3)writing
4) watchin TV for at least 30 min
5)hmmm or sitting doown :hmm: while playing with my phone.

Woodrow
10-21-2008, 06:13 PM
What is leisure time?

You guys must all be city folk. Us people out in the boondocks only go from one chore to the next. Our work becomes our leisure time, although we might leave the PC on and stop to look at it and type a few words as we walk by to the next job.

At the moment my wife and myself are packing the car to go drive out to see some friends on the reservation and bring them some food and blankets. Later we will begin an all night drive to Fort Mead, then begin the drive back to Faith, South Dakota. In between stops we will be feeding our horses, fixing a fence, keeping a few appointments. finaly do our grocery shopping for November etc.

truemuslim
10-21-2008, 06:16 PM
^ woow .........wata life...

come to ohio on ur way nd bring som life with u!! :)

ayan333
10-21-2008, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
What is leisure time?

You guys must all be city folk. Us people out in the boondocks only go from one chore to the next. Our work becomes our leisure time, although we might leave the PC on and stop to look at it and type a few words as we walk by to the next job.

At the moment my wife and myself are packing the car to go drive out to see some friends on the reservation and bring them some food and blankets. Later we will begin an all night drive to Fort Mead, then begin the drive back to Faith, South Dakota. In between stops we will be feeding our horses, fixing a fence, keeping a few appointments. finaly do our grocery shopping for November etc.

are you serious...SubahALLAH

ive never been to a reservation..fed horses...actually i think ive been to Dakota..or maybe it was wisconson for food (jus for fun)..i was in minnesota at the time

we go grocery sopping al the time...something always seams to be missing

i livein the suburbs..not the city technically

hav fun tho...

ayan333
10-21-2008, 06:18 PM

im cmming..only im bring my game...

InshALLAH that is

truemuslim
10-21-2008, 06:21 PM

im cmming..only im bring my game...

InshALLAH that is

Holy!!
u just dont give up do u???
u kno wat ur on ! nd u kno wat , ur american, u can rap, so letus add a freestylin battle wit the basketball! (no gunnys)

:p
we really are bored. u kno wat i wanna go play basketball right now. let me pretend ther is no internet :blind:

Woodrow
10-21-2008, 06:22 PM

:D actually we will probably be passing through Ohio in the next few weeks. Inshallah we will be going to Connecticut to visit with family before the snow hits here. But it will be a very short fast trip. We do not dare spend more then 7 days at a time away from our horses. They need feed and now that the pasture feed is about gone this means weekly trips to bring them hay and grain. We still need to find about 25 tons of hay to last them through the winter.

Cabdullahi
10-21-2008, 06:23 PM
What is leisure time?

Can we swap places?...you can come to the city where there is no beautiful scenery but thats ok because you can enjoy alittle bit of toxic fumes suffocation and the melodic tunes of traffic ,,its nice..its good to change things once in awhile

ayan333
10-21-2008, 06:24 PM
:D actually we will probably be passing through Ohio in the next few weeks. Inshallah we will be going to Connecticut to visit with family before the snow hits here. But it will be a very short fast trip. We do not dare spend more then 7 days at a time away from our horses. They need feed and now that the pasture feed is about gone this means weekly trips to bring them hay and grain. We still need to find about 25 tons of hay to last them through the winter.

do you have a farm..or jus horses..n if so how many?

truemuslim
10-21-2008, 06:24 PM
woooow.... i can horseysit ur horseys if u pimp out ohio nd bring the ppl back from he dead. :) u sound like u have a very busy life , mashallah. may allah grant u ease nd all the blessings :coolious: yehh nd u still all tiight bout it too nd all, aywa now dats shiaaa :coolious:

ayan333
10-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Holy!!
u just dont give up do u???
u kno wat ur on ! nd u kno wat , ur american, u can rap, so letus add a freestylin battle wit the basketball! (no gunnys)

:p
we really are bored. u kno wat i wanna go play basketball right now. let me pretend ther is no internet :blind:

no i dnt give up.although with your game i miles well...waste of time...*sorry*

i have a goal outside but all my friends are doing it "big" and i dnt play with my bro's friends anymore..totaly Haram..but for you ill lace up my sneakers

Woodrow
10-21-2008, 06:38 PM

do you have a farm..or jus horses..n if so how many?

We have a small horse ranch in South Dakota. we raise and sell paint horses. At the present time we have 14 horses counting 2 foals. we actually have our main house in Minnesota. We had planned to get all of the horses moved there. However, ran into problems with the fencing and other things and did not move the horses. Now it is too late in the year to attempt to herd them cross contry so have to wait for spring now.

ayan333
10-21-2008, 06:41 PM
We have a small horse ranch in South Dakota. we raise and sell paint horses. At the present time we have 14 horses counting 2 foals. we actually have our main house in Minnesota. We had planned to get all of the horses moved there. However, ran into problems with the fencing and other things and did not move the horses. Now it is too late in the year to attempt to herd them cross contry so have to wait for spring now.

14..wow.MashALLAH

never been on a horse..bet its cool..InshALLAH one day

Na7lah
10-21-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm always reading or writing something evern when i'm online so yeh thats what i'd probably be doing :)

ayan333
10-21-2008, 06:52 PM

well im usually here

or listening to

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.