/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hezbollah and Hamas.

`Yousef
10-22-2008, 07:27 PM
:sl:

In terms of Hezbollah and Hamas.. Do they hate each other? What is up with them? What do they think of each other?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
10-23-2008, 06:07 AM
Hezballah is a Lebanese Shiite group while Hamas is a Palestinian Sunni group.

Do they hate each others? I have no idea...

But they do have a common enemy....

abukamal
05-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Although Hizbollah and Hamas are Sunni and Shia organizations respectively, they do not hate each other. They work together as great Muslims fighting the Zionists enemies of Islam. More Muslims need to be like them

salafy_masry
05-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Salam alikum

Hamas is a branch of the group of "Ikhwan muslimeen" " muslim brother hood" they were originated in Egypt in around 1929.

Ikhwan muslimeen group thoughts have changed through out the years. For example the concern about the belief of the "imamies" or " shia" doesn't bother them much .. althought it should bother any muslim that the companions and mothers of belivers are being curesed .. but it didn't worry them much especially lately of course.

What is known now .. the lkhwan muslimeen group would do anything to make its influence stronger .. as in the case of neglecting the case of cursing the comapnionas and mothers of believers. So they simply united with the "shia" for that cause.

And what realy hurts is that they don't announce what shia belief is .. for sure this is a politics move ( and politics is almost 100% lies) to distract the regular muslims and make them support the group.

Hamas is doingthe same ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
05-04-2009, 03:47 PM

That is right that these two organizations don´t hate each others. By military operations they don´t co-operate together as Hamas has announced many times. By political levels they have good contacts as they political leaders meet each others quite often. Even they have common enemy together, zionist occupiers, they haven´t common operations. By the ideology of Hamas, they haven´t military actions outside of occupied Palestine.

I follow political situation in the Middle East and specially issue of Palestine daily as I am main moderator of English forum of Al-Qassam, military wing of Hamas.

salafy_masry
05-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Salam alikum

Well I only wished that they would care more for the aqeeda .. simply islam has been brought to us through the companions and mothers of believers .. so if you simply don't follow them .. you simply don't have the correct aqeeda

And if there is no aqeeda .. then there is no land !!

ardianto
05-04-2009, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

That is right that these two organizations don´t hate each others. By military operations they don´t co-operate together as Hamas has announced many times. By political levels they have good contacts as they political leaders meet each others quite often. Even they have common enemy together, zionist occupiers, they haven´t common operations. By the ideology of Hamas, they haven´t military actions outside of occupied Palestine.

I follow political situation in the Middle East and specially issue of Palestine daily as I am main moderator of English forum of Al-Qassam, military wing of Hamas.
Asalamuallikum, sister harb.
Few months ago I visited Al-Qassam forum. I saw you, you are main moderator in that forum.

I just want to know, what is Gaza people opinion/perception about Hezbollah ?.
I also visit shia forum, they are Hezbollah supporter. And I found, they often talk about Hamas. Even they make a poll about Hezbollah and Hamas unity.

sister herb
05-04-2009, 04:46 PM

Last times at April somebodies tried to claim that Hamas and Hezbollah would have some common operation. By this article Hamas denies kind of claims:

Nazzal: Hamas has nothing to do with Egypt, Hizbullah issue
[ 14/04/2009 - 02:46 PM ]

DAMASCUS, (PIC)-- Hamas political bureau member Mohammed Nazzal has asserted that his Movement had nothing to do with the Lebanese Hizbullah issue with Egypt and did not coordinate with Hizbullah.

Nazzal told Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper published on Tuesday that his Movement was sympathizing with Hizbullah in face of the campaign launched against it. He explained that assisting the Palestinian people and supplying them with weapons was not a charge but rather an honor.

"We appreciate any Arab or Islamic support for the Palestinian people whether on the popular or official levels," he explained.

Nazzal said that Hamas did not contact Cairo or Hizbullah over the issue in which the Egyptian authority captured a number of persons affiliated with the Lebanese party while trying to supply Gaza with weapons.

He added that Hamas did not attempt to mediate between the two parties.

Asked whether Hamas accepts that Hizbullah would attack Israeli forces from the Gaza Strip, Nazzal said that there is no need for Hizbullah in Palestinian lands. He added that Palestinian forces are resisting the occupation and were not in need of men.

He said that the Palestinian people are rather in need of money, arms, food and medicine.
Source: http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...y15QI5UlxpQ%3d

salafy_masry
05-18-2009, 10:17 AM

Last times at April somebodies tried to claim that Hamas and Hezbollah would have some common operation. By this article Hamas denies kind of claims:

Source: http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...y15QI5UlxpQ%3d
I don't trust Hamas at all now .. anyone who is friends/allied or doesn't deny the danger of shisim upon islam .. is simply not trusted

sister herb
05-21-2009, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by salafy_masry
I don't trust Hamas at all now .. anyone who is friends/allied or doesn't deny the danger of shisim upon islam .. is simply not trusted

This is interesting way to read posts. By political news Hamas says clearly they decide they ways of opinions by themselves, not by any political advice outside. Main idea of Hamas is still liberate Palestine from zionists occupation, not support shias.

If shias also support same ideas is it possible wrong?

salafy_masry
05-21-2009, 11:26 AM

This is interesting way to read posts. By political news Hamas says clearly they decide they ways of opinions by themselves, not by any political advice outside. Main idea of Hamas is still liberate Palestine from zionists occupation, not support shias.

If shias also support same ideas is it possible wrong?
if shia support the idea .. its good .. but surely muslims can't be on their side .. let them fight each other .. cuz simply shia hate islam just like the jews do.

The danger of shia lies in the matter that the 5 pillars of their belief is just like the pillars of us muslms exactly ..

Hamas/ikhwan on the other hand don't care mush .. they only want whats the benefit for them.

And to be more clear .. shia fighting/killing jews .. is the same as jews fighting/killing shia for me ... they are both enemies

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.