/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i cant private message this person back><

seeker-of-light
10-22-2008, 09:55 PM
i tried to reply to a message from maysun but it wouldn't let me and this appeared:
*Maysun has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove *Maysun from the recipient list and send the message again.
can someone please tell me how i can reply to her on private message? i don't want it to seem like i am ignoring her@_@

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
10-22-2008, 09:56 PM
:sl:

Maysun choose not to receive PM. So its not a fault at ur end.

Güven
10-22-2008, 09:57 PM
no its not your fault , it seems that*maysun has disabled to receive pm's from other members , she just needs to enable it again :)

:w:

*Maysun
10-22-2008, 09:59 PM
lol, i dont know myself.. i add you on my contacts pupils try now sis :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
seeker-of-light
10-22-2008, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
no its not your fault , it seems that*maysun has disabled to receive pm's from other members , she just needs to enable it again :)

:w:
oh!! ok!! is there anyway i can tell her that she has disabled it and needs to enable it for me to send her a message in reply?

Woodrow
10-22-2008, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker-of-light
i tried to reply to a message from maysun but it wouldn't let me and this appeared:
*Maysun has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove *Maysun from the recipient list and send the message again.
can someone please tell me how i can reply to her on private message? i don't want it to seem like i am ignoring her@_@
:sl:

Keep trying I can not find any reason she would not be getting your replies. did you reply using the reply button or did you type her name in?

*Maysun
10-22-2008, 10:03 PM
it worked brother..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!