/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam/Christianity

buddy1
10-23-2008, 08:25 AM
Just a few questions I have on relationships within this comunity

What are your personal views on a muslim man/woman having a relationship with a christian/catholic/jewish etc man or woman?

I ask this for the simple reason because a very close friend of mine who is a born muslim, he is indian/malay, is in a relationship with a christian girl, but his parents (who both follow Islam, his father born muslim his mother is english but converted to marry) condone the relationship.

He treats her with the upmost respect and they both seem very happy, and I am extremely please that they have both found happiness together, I would just like to know what I could expect? as I have a feeling she will be asked to convert to islam (which as far as Im concered, doesnt change her for the person she is so I would support her fully)

his parents divorced when he was young and she has now married another man from Qwaite (sorry about the spelling!!) and his father is going to marry again in December to a malay lady.

His father, as far as I was concerned is a strict follower of Islam but I dont know now!!?

is there any advice on this anyone can give me?! Im just a bit confused! lol!
:-\

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
buddy1
10-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Has this offended people??? I do hope not!?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.