/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it a sin to refer to the prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as being dead?

innocent
10-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Or any of the other prophets?
Or should we say shaheed or what?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
10-23-2008, 04:47 PM
Is it a sin to refer to the prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as being dead?
I'll reply to this part when Br.Woodrow is online or if and when someone replies with an answer that is opposite of my belief
should we say shaheed or what?
We, the people, cannot decide who is a Shaheed [witness] and who is not,I believe that a shaheed is a Muslim who is killed for being a Muslim as well as Muslim soldier who dies during battle, and perhaps those who die during the performance of their Islamic duties wallahu alim

wa salaam alaikum

chacha_jalebi
10-23-2008, 05:31 PM
as salaam ma alaykam

well the Prophet (saw) is dead, lets get it straight he was human,

however we also know, that Prophets (as) pray in their graves, and thats the status and right givin to them by Allah (swt) somethin we cant comprehend, thats the miracle of Allah (swt) somethin of the ghayb and we dont dwell too much into it cos we dont know it :D , so he is alive in his grave, and in the life of barzakh, but in this life that we are livin he isnt alive!

because my daleel..... surah az zumar v30

“Verily, you (O Muhammad) will die, and verily, they (too) will die”

and in bukhari the bootifull Hadhrat Abu Bakr siddiq (ra) says " he who worshipped Muhammad (saw) let him know he is dead, however he who worships Allah (swt) let him know that Allah (swt) always lives"

so are we gona say Abu Bakr (ra) made a mistake or he sinned ... NO WE NOT! end of argument :p

the only people who actually stress this argument are the ones who have their own agenda and make up stories of the Prophet (saw) comin to their gatherins, where they have music and spin in circles:p, and im sure any sane minded person can tell this is a LIE!! :D

AnonymousPoster
10-23-2008, 05:35 PM
:sl:
jazakAllah khair

now good time to lock it innay? in case of invasion from them spinners :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
10-23-2008, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl:
jazakAllah khair

now good time to lock it innay? in case of invasion from them spinners :)

:w:
bring on the spinners we will spin them into a web grrrhhhh:coolious:

and i cant lock threads in this section :embarrass

wth1257
12-24-2008, 06:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by innocent
Or any of the other prophets?
Or should we say shaheed or what?
When Muhammad passed on I think Abu Bakr's first words to the Umma O ye men, whoever amongst you worshipped Muhammad, let him know that Muhammad is dead, and whoever amongst you worshipped Allah, let him know that Allah is Living, there is no death for Him."

He did not seem to have a problem with it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.