/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

INsearch
10-23-2008, 02:18 PM
Hello everyone! my name is INsearch :) and by my name I hope you guys can guess what I am doing here :) I also hope this place will be my last stop in my search :) I read the intro to Islam things on learn about Islam part of the board and I was just engrossed into it :) So I am here to learn more :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Hi InSearch. I have no doubt that you'll find what you're searching for :) Enjoy your stay here

Nájlá
10-23-2008, 02:23 PM
hi welcome to the forum :)

enjoy....

INsearch
10-23-2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks guys :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali.
10-23-2008, 02:28 PM
:welcome: to the forum!

' wish you an enjoyable and beneficial stay & please don't hesitate to ask any questions at all!

:)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Hi !! peace :D welcome !

Pk_#2
10-23-2008, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by INsearch
Thanks guys :)
Haaallo,

I heard you were lookin' for me,

so...errr... HERE I AM! =D

kwolney01
10-24-2008, 04:12 AM
Welcome to the forum brother!!

I hope you find this forum useful!!!

I wish you the best!!

Jazak Allah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!