/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do u fink..........

truemuslim
10-23-2008, 07:03 PM
do u think if all was poor would help the ummah?

like say if saudi was all poor nd everythin, u kno they wouldnt be able to build bars nd stuff coz they dont got time!

so everyone is equal, all countries, all religions, all locations, are all poor, not so poor to poverty but as in poor to.........yemen or morocco or sudan. do u think it would help the ummah stay together, nd turn to deen ?

^o)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kwolney01
10-23-2008, 07:09 PM
No, I don't think everyone being poor would help the deen. Money doesn't change everyone. What about the good brothers and sisters who are well off that help the poor. What about building beautiful masjids and community centers? Without money we would not have any of those. Everyone would be the same, and that's not how Allah wanted it. Allah knows best!!!

I wish you the best!!

Jazak Allah Khair!

truemuslim
10-24-2008, 12:46 PM
good point!
Jazakallah khair :)

Re.TiReD
10-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Dont you think that would make us vulnerable to attack from non-muslim countries? Or outside influences? I mean I heard that in one country where children are dying and the only aid they get is from Christians....And they use this means of helping as da'wah...so these poor muslim children are being brought up on falsehood, just because they havnt got a choice. So yeah....we need rich, generous muslims

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
maryam87
10-24-2008, 12:58 PM
i believe if everyone paid their zakat properly and to the right people there would be no poverty. But life is a test if Allah (swt) made everyone rich how would he test them on their wealth
Having money is not an issue its whether you own that money or u let the money own u.
This ummah needs money as the sister kwolney suggested

SixTen
10-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Not really, someone who is poor, may have his priority in gaining wealth - rather than look towards practicing the deen.

truemuslim
10-24-2008, 02:19 PM
how bout if they were all rich equally?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.