/* */

PDA

View Full Version : let's chare our knowlege

brotherinfaith
10-23-2008, 10:06 PM
:sl:

i just have thought of new people who has converted into islam and who find some difficulties in understanding some verses of the coran and some hadithes of the prophet sala lahu alaihi wa sallam and what i suggested is that for the memberes who have more knowledge to to choose a verse or a hadith which may seem difficult and explain it whether from other books or by a comment of their's but i hope that the explanations will be based on knowledge taught properly and not guessing

i pray to god to guide and teach us what is good for in our deen and dunia and to accept our deeds and make them all for his own ssake ammen

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.