/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need an answer from anyone knowledgable please

whitemuslimah
10-23-2008, 10:15 PM
hi, my husband has had 3 wives before me and he says he divorced them. i have reasons to doubt. is there any way of finding out if he's still married to them islamicaly or no? is there anything like database?

also if he is still married (we've been together for 8yrs, so i know in the last 8 yrs he hasn't been in touch or anything there's no relationship) in the next world will they be his wives as well or just me (if i am the last one inshallah).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
brotherinfaith
10-23-2008, 10:39 PM
my advice to you sister is not to let satan plays with your mind and focus on your curent relationship and your family and god said'' don't ask for things if you they clear to you they harm you'' and about the other world the man or the woman doesn't always marry the man or the woman they married here in this world and yes the man can have more than one wife there but each wife will feel that her husband is just for her and no wife will see the other there.

may allah gather us all in the firdaws inshaalah

whitemuslimah
10-23-2008, 10:57 PM
thanks for good advice, i somehow thought though that in the next live the man stays with whoever he was married to when he dies. are you positive that he remarries again, like it could be someone who he did not even know in this life?

he's always said he concealed things about the past for our marriage to work out, so it does not bother me, and it wouldn't if only i knew we will be together in the next life after death.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.