/* */

PDA

View Full Version : First day

INsearch
10-23-2008, 11:20 PM
and I have like 50 posts :) believe me by the end of the week you guys will be sick of me! lol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamayun
10-23-2008, 11:25 PM
People on LI never get sick of giving advice. Its a pleasure to see someone making an effort to be righteous :)

Insha'Allah soon you yourself may be in a position to help future reverts to Islam.

Best of luck :)

Peace.

Kas1m
10-23-2008, 11:26 PM
And suprisingly this is the first time im reading your post lol

INsearch
10-23-2008, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kasim
And suprisingly this is the first time im reading your post lol
shame on you!!!:cry: lol yeah Hamayun maybe some day i will:coolious:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
INsearch
10-24-2008, 03:33 AM
woot!! 74 posts in a day!! wait till tomorrow :) good night all!! new brothers and sisters :) praise be to Allah!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!