/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Troubled greatly

INsearch
10-24-2008, 07:42 PM
EDIT:Blasphemes site taken down :)

^ I was given this site when I told a christian to prove that I was in a false religion.... I fear to read such a site... I feel sick to my stomach.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-24-2008, 07:50 PM
bro if you accept islam as the truth then you should know Allah sent down the Quran...

leave all the doubts for now

AntiKarateKid
10-24-2008, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by INsearch

^ I was given this site when I told a christian to prove that I was in a false religion.... I fear to read such a site... I feel sick to my stomach.

Haha you don't have to read it brother. I remember when I used to read those sites to refute them, many of the arguments in there are over our head. But mashallah our scholars can take them on real easy, leave it to them.

You don't have to prove anything to him brother. Heres a verse form the Quran to prove my point.

Surah 109
Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Focus INSTEAD on building your faith. Once you realize what it means to say

ašhadu ʾan lā ilāha illā-llāh, wa ʾašhadu ʾanna muḥammadan rasūlu-llāh

That you belive in God and the final prophet, nothing can touch you.

In the meantime look up some beautiful surah recitaitons from websites and such. Nothing in the world can compare to them.

Hamayun
10-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Bro have you seen the debate between Jummy Swaggart and Ahmad Deedat?

I think it would do you a great deal of good if you are comparing Islam to Christianity.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Khan
10-24-2008, 07:59 PM
Brother INsearch, their claims have been refuted time and time again. Pay no heed to it. The Qur'an is incorruptable, and the more and more you read it, the more and more you will be drawn towards Allah (SWT). :)

INsearch
10-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the advice guys :) you guys immediately lifted a weight off of me :)

piXie
10-24-2008, 08:41 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillaah.

These sites are created by mischeif makers who purposely twist the teachings of Islam and take everything out of context in order to put doubts in the believers minds and make them feel confused, and worried.

It is good you have taken that site down and protected yourself.

Remember when one decides to follow the path to Paradise, they will be targeted full force by Satan n his allies, who will try their utmost best to lead the believer astray. We should seek Allaah's Protection from him saying;

A-oo-doo bil-laa hi minashai Taan nir rajeem [I seek refuge in Allaah from satan, the acursed]

May Allaah relieve all your troubles, and be with you always. :)

seeker-of-light
10-24-2008, 10:16 PM
yes i have seen many sites like that. it is sad people take such a perfect religion such as islam and make it sound like blasphemy

Hamayun
10-25-2008, 12:12 AM
You have to realise that there are a lot of people who hate Islam and Muslims.

There are also other religions that are bitter towards Islam due to such a large number of people reverting to Islam all the time.

These websites are made out of spite and hate for Islam.

If you know enough about Islam then in time none of these things will bother you Insha'Allah because you will be able to see all the lies and fabrications.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.