/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Today, while reading Isha Salaah

_PakistaN_
10-25-2008, 05:20 AM
So i was reading Isha today, and went on sajdah and said sub ha na rabi yal azeem while i was supposed to say sub ha na rabi yal allah... but i went back and corrected my mistake while i was in sajdah.. does then finished off my prayer...was that right of me to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
10-25-2008, 05:52 AM
That happens to me once but I quickly realized and corrected it then prayed 2nafl to ask for forgivness. Hope this helps:).

_PakistaN_
10-25-2008, 05:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Bro
That happens to me once but I quickly realized and corrected it then prayed 2nafl to ask for forgivness. Hope this helps:).
yeah i mean i just asked Allah after Salaah to accept my prayer...isnt that enough

Kas1m
10-25-2008, 05:57 AM
Happened to me once but i corrected it and i was more careful the next time

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kas1m
10-25-2008, 06:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
You are supposed to say Sub7aana Rabbiyal A3'laa :hmm:
Good. I never noticed that

_PakistaN_
10-25-2008, 06:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
You are supposed to say Sub7aana Rabbiyal A3'laa :hmm:
yeah i know lol i say it like that. just a writing error

Amat Allah
10-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Asalamo Alikom Wa rahmato allahi wa barakatoh

I asked a scholar for yah brother _PakistaN_ and he said your salat is completely correct you don`t have to be worry at all...

may Allah keep us all on the right path and reward us with Al Jannah with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

_PakistaN_
10-25-2008, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Asalamo Alikom Wa rahmato allahi wa barakatoh

I asked a scholar for yah brother _PakistaN_ and he said your salat is completely correct you don`t have to be worry at all...

may Allah keep us all on the right path and reward us with Al Jannah with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
thanks so much man i appreciate it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.