/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interesting points which you learned about Islam.

_PakistaN_
10-25-2008, 06:08 AM
Well, I wanted to hear what you guys feel deep about, which verse or sunnah keeps you close to Islam.

Through out my three year research on Islam. There have been many verses and Sunnah which have touched me but there are three main ones in particular.

-At the day of judgement when Allah asks the infidels how long they have stayed on earth, they will say "a day or a half day" (meaning we think of our lives as being lengthy but its only equal to a day)

-When the prophet(S.A.W) dipped his finger in a river and then pulled it out he said "this life is like a drop of an ocean"

-The prophet(S.A.W) said "live in this world as though you were a stranger or a traveller" (meaning life is like a game and is temporary)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kas1m
10-25-2008, 07:12 AM
The prophet pbuh also said 'Pray like its your last prayer'. Thats the one i most like

_PakistaN_
10-25-2008, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kasim
The prophet pbuh also said 'Pray like its your last prayer'. Thats the one i most like
yeah, u never know when ur gonna die

Kas1m
10-25-2008, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
yeah, u never know when ur gonna die
yes so make it last and also the prophet s.a.w said: 'this world is a prison for muslims and paradise for non muslims or Kaffirs'

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.