/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pleaes some more respect to the prophet's hadith and to the words of coran

brotherinfaith
10-25-2008, 02:28 PM
i read a coneversation like between some members here about a sister who asked if talking to one's fiancee on the phone is right or not and i read some very strange attitudes of some members about talking to the opposite sex and mahram and so on like one who said in a sarcastic way if she has to go with a mahram to the uni and talk in sign and many things.

when god and the prophet said something is not to be done then it's should be so and the people who try to be clever and argue with the words of god and the prophet thyey put themselves in a the way of fitnha as god said'' wa takou fitnahatan la tosibanna alazina zalamou minkom khassa'' and he said'' wa ma attakomo arrassoulo fa khozouh wa ma nahakom a'nho fa ntahou '' and that is what makes us muslims and it's what made the jews the worst people because they used to agure so much about the words of their prophets and they like when they said '' inna lbakara tashabaha a'layna''
i hope i have been clear enough and i hope i will not god misunderstood the prophet said'' adino nasiha ''

may allah forgive us all and teach us and help us to understand his religion ammen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
seeker-of-light
10-25-2008, 02:59 PM
good point:) too often muslims question what god has decreed as haraam and halaal, and few of us have been an exception to this. astaghfiru lillah (i seek forgiveness from allah)

The Khan
10-25-2008, 03:24 PM
From the most noble Qur'an (translations by Abdullah Yusuf Ali):

When it is said to them: "Follow what Allah hath revealed:" They say: "Nay! we shall follow the ways of our fathers." What! even though their fathers Were void of wisdom and guidance? (2:170)

Do they then seek after a judgment of (the days of) ignorance? But who, for a people whose faith is assured, can give better judgment than Allah? (5:50)

They said: "Hast thou come to us to turn us away from the ways we found our fathers following,- in order that thou and thy brother may have greatness in the land? But not we shall believe in you!" (10:78)

No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah, and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand. (10:100)

And pursue not that of which thou hast no knowledge; for every act of hearing, or of seeing or of (feeling in) the heart will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning). (17:36)

They said: "Nay, but we found our fathers doing thus (what we do)." (26:74)

When they are told to follow the (Revelation) that Allah has sent down, they say: "Nay, we shall follow the ways that we found our fathers (following). "What! even if it is Satan beckoning them to the Penalty of the (Blazing) Fire? (31:21)

Nay! they say: "We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we do guide ourselves by their footsteps." (43:22)

Just in the same way, whenever We sent a Warner before thee to any people, the wealthy ones among them said: "We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we will certainly follow in their footsteps." (43:23)

Faith not supported by reason and empirical evidence is wishful thinking.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.