/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kosher Meat

nebula
10-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Can we eat kosher meat? because a lot of people including my family says that we can't.

Can anyone help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
10-25-2008, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
Can we eat kosher meat? because a lot of people including my family says that we can't.

Can anyone help.
Is it not possible for you to get halal meat?

Is yes, then NO

If no, then YES

I hope you understand...

Wa Allahu Alim (And Allaah knows best)

Shmile =D *pOKe*

seeker-of-light
10-25-2008, 03:47 PM
kosher meat..isnt that like what jewish people eat?
but they cant eat pork either though. so what is it that they do eat that muslims cant eat?

AnonymousPoster
10-25-2008, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker-of-light
kosher meat..isnt that like what jewish people eat?
but they cant eat pork either though. so what is it that they do eat that muslims cant eat?
I duno about you, but I've never heard a Jew say 'Allaaahu Akbar' when slaughtering the lil things...

I think they eat the same things as us...:rollseyes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Khan
10-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Kosher wine. We can't drink that.

Apart from that, we're allowed to eat whatever they can. Their dietary laws are more strict than ours.

m102313
10-25-2008, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan
Kosher wine. We can't drink that.

Apart from that, we're allowed to eat whatever they can. Their dietary laws are more strict than ours.
You can ONLY eat kosher meat or meat slaughtered by the people of the book (christians or jews), IF you cannot find halal meat anywhere in your area. This doesn't mean to say there is a kosher meat shop next to your house and the muslim one is couple of roads away, but your just lazy to go there.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/103/

seeker-of-light
10-25-2008, 04:21 PM
there arent any muslim or jewish shops where i live.

The Khan
10-25-2008, 10:35 PM
I hope this will be helpful, okhee: http://www.myhalalmeat.com/

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I duno about you, but I've never heard a Jew say 'Allaaahu Akbar' when slaughtering the lil things...

I think they eat the same things as us...:rollseyes
And do you think they believe in a different God?

qassy!
10-26-2008, 01:32 AM
You cant we as muslims are only allowed to eat Halal meat. Allah knows best, please correct me if am wrong....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.