/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some people are making me dumb

AnonymousPoster
10-25-2008, 03:28 PM
I think I am going dumb..because I hang around some silly people, and its starting to effect my inteligence?

Is that possible? I use to be pretty smart, now I am getting so dumb.

Does it happen? What can I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
10-25-2008, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I think I am going dumb..because I hang around some silly people, and its starting to effect my inteligence?

Is that possible? I use to be pretty smart, now I am getting so dumb.

Yes it does,

You can sink into the Dictionary?

Or you can make new/more friends.

By keeping your friends you can make them intelligent,

By losing them you can join ones that will help you improve upon your own intelligence maybe

Or just forget about the whole intelligence thing... :-\

Lastlehhhhhh SHMILE! =D

The Ruler
10-25-2008, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I don't think, in terms or genetics or brain cells, that you become dumb. What might be happening now, could be that you end up spending too much time with them, which prevents you from studying more... Resulting in bad grades... So you suppose you're getting dumb.

Also, hanging with them could be affecting your way of thinking... Perhaps getting a little more immature rather than mature.

But, no... Hanging out with them will not make you any dumber.

AnonymousPoster
10-25-2008, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liúyú de Lian
I don't think, in terms or genetics or brain cells, that you become dumb. What might be happening now, could be that you end up spending too much time with them, which prevents you from studying more... Resulting in bad grades... So you suppose you're getting dumb.

Also, hangin with them could be affecting your way of thinking... Perhaps getting a little more immature rather than mature.

But, no... Hanging out with them will not make you any dumber.
:D *sigh of relief*

NA I int the original posta, I like sPaMmInG.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-25-2008, 04:02 PM
We are humans. We have a tendancy to rise only to our highest level of incompetence. (That is not a typo, I do mean incompetence)

We will only rise to the level of our surroundings. If we desire to swim, we have to get out of the kiddie pool and go into the big kids pool. If we desire to become a champion swimmer we need to leave the pool and dive into the ocean.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.