PDA

View Full Version : sisters section

seeker-of-light
10-25-2008, 04:09 PM
how do i join the sisters section on the forums?><

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
10-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Apply for it where it said by clicking 'Click here to apply for access', in the description of the section.

Lamees
10-25-2008, 04:42 PM
I applied for it but the section still "Private"..:(

seeker-of-light
10-25-2008, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lamees
I applied for it but the section sill "Private"..:(
yes me too...maybe te admins/mods havent approved our requests yet? im not sure...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
10-25-2008, 04:49 PM
try pm'ing sis Jawharah

Lamees
10-25-2008, 04:50 PM
^Ok..I will Inshallah..

Yanal
10-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Go to user cp. Then click memberships then apply. You have to be mature to join. When I joined this forum I was 11 and they let me in a few months later when I was matured enought. Tell sister Jaawarah your age and inshallah you will be granted the permission to enter the Sisters Section:).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.