/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The last person to get out of hell

rose17
10-25-2008, 09:15 PM
'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I know the last of the inhabitants of Fire to be taken out therefrom, and the last of the inhabitants of Paradise to enter it. A man will come out of the Fire crawling. Then Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, will say to him: Go and enter Paradise. So he would come to it and it would appear to him as if it were full. He would go back and say: O my Lord! I found it full. Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, would say to him: Go and enter Paradise. He would come and perceive as if it were full. He would return and say: O my Lord! I found it full. Allah would say to him: Go and enter Paradise, for there is for you the like of the world and ten times like it, or for you is ten times the like of this world. He (the narrator) said: He (that man) would ask: Are You making fun of me? or Are You laughing at me, though You are the King? He (the narrator) said: I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laugh till his front teeth were visible. And it was said: That would be the lowest rank among the inhabitants of Paradise.

Sahih Muslim : 272

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
INsearch
10-25-2008, 09:34 PM
hmmm how confusing? is Allah really allowing the person to enter paradise? is it the persons foolishness that is causing Muhammad (PBUH) to laugh at him?

INsearch
10-26-2008, 04:00 AM
:bump:

Amat Allah
10-26-2008, 04:08 AM
Ya Allah may Allah reward us with the highest levels of paradsie with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
INsearch
10-26-2008, 04:21 AM
Does this mean that Allah will show mercy on one person who was condemned to the Hell-fire? if so Truly Allah is a wonderful merciful God!

Amat Allah
10-26-2008, 04:33 AM
yes he is the most Mercifull and what u see in this world is %1 from his mercy only....

Allah is the only one who will never ever let you down never the only honest one with yah forever thats why he is the best friend you could ever have in ur whole life ....and when you lose everything and everyone you will stand strong coz you still have the only one you need the only one who will take care of u love u give u un conditionaly with non stopping la ilaha illa Allah you will have our creator our Lord above all the skies the one we love more than our friends family selves and our lives...

barney
10-26-2008, 05:46 AM
Will the last person out of hell please switch off the gas and cancel the milk....

YusufNoor
10-26-2008, 12:08 PM
:sl:

if you've never heard this lecture by Mufti Ismail Menk, you should give it a try. it's called "Hopes in Your Aspirations for Jannah", and it is one of the Brothers finest works!

it's from his Cape Tour 2005:

http://www.nazirakoob.com/menk/Vol1.html#Part7

it's 5 parts but you will, In Sha'a Alla, inspired by it! well, all of the believers anyway...

sorry Barney! :thankyou: [actually give it a shot!]

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.