/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think its time to bring it back! U with me?

Na7lah
10-26-2008, 04:19 AM
:sl:

Do You Ever...

Did you ever get that feeling…after giving a good reminder, a brief talk, after having written a commendable piece, or having just given simple advice to anyone…then suddenly it hits you…you look back at what you’ve said…and then time for a reality check…”I don’t even do some of the things I’ve just spoken about…so am I now a hypocrite?” So you continue to praise Allah that no one can open the curtains of your life …see your faults…time to keep silent…isnt it?

Did you ever get that feeling…when you were online or dealt with someone in “real” life…speaking to that person…then you noticing that they actually look up to you…believing that you’re worthy…maybe somewhat of a pious soul…but then you regrettably look at yourself…knowing what and who you “really” are! Makes you stop for a second…your heart feels weird at that very moment…time to keep away from people…isn’t it?

Did you ever get that feeling…when you’ve wronged someone…and you know you have…all the ahadith come in mind…about going back and apologising…about cutting relations for more than three days…about being the bigger and better person in a conflict…yet its so hard…beacuse you think that if you surrender to this…this ungrateful person…then this can only mean that its a sign of weakness…and so the shaytan wins…again…hmm…time for me to run away from these kind of situations…isnt it?

Did you ever get that feeling…when you begin to look at your life…CLEARLY…after days and days of blurred vision…and you realize that your faith has fallen…dropped…sunken…almost feels like living death…you look around you…the books…the tapes/cd’s…papers…knowledge…your small remembrance book…the way you started…the you way you fought…the way you struggle to reach where you are…and now look…just look at what I’ve become…time to go to sleep…just sleep…to forget…isn’t it?

Did you ever get that feeling…a long time ago…when you held the quran…you felt each and every single word as you read them…POWERFUL on the heart… weren’t they? you read it…on your bed…and it made you cry…and you felt as though you never wanted to be bothered…just you and Allah…and when Allah spoke of the believers…you stopped…pulled the quran back…you started to imagine…you thought maybe one day you would be one of them…those who live in jannah…Subhanna allah…when you heard a hadith…you somehow memorised it and kept reciting it back…conveyed it to almost everyone who crossed your path…as if you just heard the best announcement…those days were special…and you yearn for them now…it was all about Allah then…nothing else…time for us to bring back that feeling…that AMAZING feeling…isn’t it?

Wait…I’m not done…

Did you ever get the feeling while prostrating…lost in your love and humility for allah…just wishing in your heart…that Allah would take your life…right there and then…Time to bring back that feeling!! Isn’t it?

Did you ever get that feeling…when going early to the mosque felt good?? When you sat in the first row and after the prayer…you got to see everyone behind you and you knew you beat them?? Time to bring back that feeling!! Isn’t it?

Did you ever get that feeling…when you used to do everything for Allah…everything…you just didn’t care about people…even when you would post a thread like this?? TIME TO BRING BACK THAT FEELING?? Isn’t it?

Did you ever get that feeling….when you felt Allah watching you…YOU FELT IT…YOU FELT HIM WATCHING YOU….he was there with you…that second…somehow your head just went down…maybe out of humility…you don’t know what made it go that way….you knew…that he was the only one that guided you…watched over you…and helped you. That still hasn’t changed.

Brothers and Sisters….

I think its time to bring it back!! You with me?

source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 10:41 PM
JazakAllah khayr :ooh:

I'm with ya sis!

Viva la Revolution :shade:

lol sorry :-[

Cabdullahi
10-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Did i hear revolution?

IbnAbdulHakim
10-26-2008, 10:47 PM
will it eva come bak?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 10:49 PM
It's all about the Niyyah and Ikhlaas beoble

IbnAbdulHakim
10-26-2008, 10:51 PM
^ oh, thats a no then...

refreshed that niyyah a million times, i guess the ikhlaas just isnt there as it once use to be

brotherinfaith
10-26-2008, 10:51 PM
i am with you
thy=ey are very deep and wonderful words from the heart and the heart which feels that way is still alive and that is a blessing from when we see ourselves and our life with our hearts and not our eyes

Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mz
^ oh, thats a no then...

refreshed that niyyah a million times, i guess the ikhlaas just isnt there as it once use to be
That isnt a no. How was that a no? I think you misinterpreted that. Where I meant to say 'there's hope', you read, 'Shaytaan has got a strong hold'...that just aint true.

FatimaAsSideqah
10-26-2008, 10:57 PM
Oh yes. I'm with ya! :D

let bring it to back! Insha'Allah!

Güven
10-26-2008, 10:58 PM
SubhanAllah! :ooh:

Revolution? time?....
btw did you guys set your clock one hour earlier this morning ? dont forget :D

Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 10:59 PM
lol all I meant was for us to bring the sakeenah and sincerity back into our actions by doing things with taqwa and for the sake of Allah

IbnAbdulHakim
10-26-2008, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
SubhanAllah! :ooh:

Revolution? time?....
btw did you guys set your clock one hour earlier this morning ? dont forget :D
my mum tried stop me LOL, had a lil chasing session about that.

she thinks the clocks tricking us ;D loool, its kool for her coz she stays home all the time, but us bros gnna get too confused ;D

Güven
10-26-2008, 11:43 PM
LOL ;D , yeah NEVER forgot or you gonna get in troubles !!:exhausted lol

FatimaAsSideqah
10-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Lol! I did almost forgot to turn the clock back! :exhausted:-[

Yanal
10-27-2008, 12:12 AM
What do you mean by revoulotion?

Yanal
10-27-2008, 02:22 AM
What do you mean by revoulotion?

Amat Allah
10-27-2008, 02:36 AM
Amazing my precious sister mashaa Allah ....

thank you for sharing this beautiful thread with us may Allah give u milions and milions of rewards and the highest levels of paradise with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.