/* */

PDA

View Full Version : being idle?

INsearch
10-26-2008, 04:24 AM
who hear hates it when you are being idle? I HATE it! lol when I am Idle I feel like I am not progressing (only been muslim for 2 days now!) when I am idle and feel like I am not learning anything I feel like I am not serving Allah:cry: I can not wait to get those prayers memorized! I feel so empty not doing them:exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
10-26-2008, 04:26 AM
I can not wait to get those prayers memorized! I feel so empty not doing them
dnt worry you'll get them inshallah :) it might help to view flashes or videos of how to pray :thumbs_up

INsearch
10-26-2008, 04:29 AM
Yeah I got a few websites to start looking over :) although watching the vids and practicing along with them is something hard to acomplish in my house :( granted I have not gotten to deep into it :( I think I will study real hard tomorrow and make to at least ONE prayer! lol even if it takes twice or thrice as long I need to!

Na7lah
10-26-2008, 04:34 AM
Vermont? aren't there any masjids nearby?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
INsearch
10-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Nope.... the nearest Mosque (and only one at that) in Vermont is about 60 or more miles away from me lol and thats pretty much where our Muslim Community is also :(

The Ruler
10-26-2008, 12:38 PM
Quite frankly, I think your forcing yourself to do things too fast. Perhaps you should take it slow. There's a lot in prayers you need to know. When you feel you're doing nothing, just contemplate. And think. It'll give you a clear vision of your goals and purposes. Hmm.

INsearch
10-26-2008, 12:54 PM
yes... but contemplate what? I feel so far from him when I am not doing anything :( lol if this makes any sense I feel very Un-Muslim :/

Amat Allah
10-26-2008, 02:24 PM
you are a muslim my dear brother and a real one mashaa Allah ...you don`t need to be perfect just do as much as you can and I am sure that Allah will help you and you will shine like the sun and light the way for others too....

it is the begining so we have to struggle a little bit ...just keep it up brother and you will be the best inshaa Allah....

and yes you should take it slow and when you feel empty raise ur hands and make Duaa as I will do for yah inshaa Allah....

Allah is watching u trying so hard to be a good servant to him so be happy coz Allah loves servants like that and when you walk to Allah Allah will run to you don`t forget this ever keep it in your heart and in your mind ....

always praise Allah thank him ask him for his forgiveness and mercy over and over ....
coz Allah says:

[28] Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allâh: Verily, in the remembrance of Allâh do hearts find rest."

Surat Ar Ra`ad

and about Salat you will learn inshaa Allah and someday after a while when you think of these days you will tell ur self I can`t believe that I wasn`t able to pray and you will laugh inshaa Allah....u will be the best inshaa Allah don`t worry at all Allah is with u with us la ilaha illa Allah...

rpwelton
10-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Br. INsearch,

Where in Vermont do you live?

Sahabiyaat
10-26-2008, 04:34 PM
dont you know any muslims at all that live near by?

IbnAbdulHakim
10-26-2008, 04:53 PM
if only i knew someone in vermont i would have linked you with him bro

sorry for not being able to help much :-[

keep up the progress :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.