/* */

PDA

View Full Version : have you work on HCI ?

Danah
10-26-2008, 04:39 PM
Have you been working in HCI (Human Computer Interaction)?
I will have a senior project on this field next semester in sha allah
we will do a test on those who are driving and need to concentrate on the road in front of them and yet they have many other things that distract their attention like GPS, Radio, Oil and Speed counters...etc
we will make a research based on that to reduce the numbers of car accidents.

but first we will train on the computer users and how they react on when they visit a specific Site, like how they concentrate their look, speed of typing, speed off scrolling...etc

if someone did that before, I will be grateful if you share your experience in sha allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
10-28-2008, 04:38 PM
no one interested on IT? imsad

Danah
10-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Okay I will, jazak allah khair brother
but did you study it on a specific field ? or it was in general like how the computer users interact with what shown in their screen/

Danah
10-29-2008, 02:15 PM
okay....thank you brother

anyone else did HCI before?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MO783
10-29-2008, 03:00 PM
:sl: Bro,

I did do this, cant remember much besides it was so boring. Try look on internet but best look in books, its not that difficult

Danah
10-29-2008, 08:02 PM
boring???.....why??....OMG this is soo dispiriting

we will not do it theoretically, I think it will be fun to text it in reality with having some volunteers driving the cars while we are monitoring their reactions

To be honest....I was soo excited up to the moment you saud that it was boring
I hope it will not for me :(

Danah
02-17-2009, 08:05 PM
so sad!!
The project idea was canceled because it needed a huge budget very huge one and no one wanna sponsor it

we will stick now with the usability to simplified web design framework to new developers in order to make their sites more attractive

We will work basically on an Eye tracking software with multiple focused camera for clinical observation of users behavior while browsing selected websites.

any advices from people in the same field will be appreciated

Mikayeel
02-17-2009, 08:10 PM
I thought u meant hydrochloric acid lol, darn chemistry revision getting to me!:heated:

Danah
02-17-2009, 08:16 PM
^hehe No, its something absolutely different...u must be studying chemistry brother :)

everyone think in his own way....."an old saying I heard" :)

shible
02-18-2009, 03:44 AM
:sl:

It seems the level of IT response is very low since this project you are discussing seems to have many integrations on mechanism as well as in software.

If you have attended any latest autofest then you could've seen such cars are introduced as concept cars.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.