/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Error!

Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 10:19 PM
I keep getting this error!

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.
:enough!: It deletes my post and its annoying!

Anybody know why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
10-26-2008, 10:21 PM
:sl:

Where is this happening? All over the forum? Or just a specific thread?

Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 10:23 PM
:wasalamex

I tried PM'ing and it happened, I was changing my avvy and it happened, I was starting a new thread and I had to try making it three times in a row because that kept coming up and the post kept clearing itself.....Argh!

Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dudeā„¢
Have you tried logging out, closing browser, restarting and then logging back in?
...And then there's that option

Lol no I havnt. I could do that I suppose. Insha'Allah. JazakAllah khayr

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
10-26-2008, 11:19 PM
Or you could restart your computer.:)

Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 11:20 PM
I cleared my cookies etc and it worked :) JazakAllah khayr

Kas1m
10-27-2008, 07:16 AM
In other words you confuse the poor cookies. Give them a rest

Tilmeez
10-27-2008, 07:32 AM
Problem is solved, Inshallah...

Or you could restart your computer.:)
You could also try quiting the room and then coming in... :X

Re.TiReD
10-27-2008, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
I guess that error occurs when your cookies expire. Allow session cookies, set them to 'never expire'.

You generally get that problem when... you have two windows open, you signout from one window, and sign in to another account, and try replying to the thread from the other window, which was opened before signing out, it shows the error since the token doesn't match. It expires when you sign out.or... just switch it off, and give it a rest.
JazakAllah khayr :-[

Next time I'll give it a rest, either that or close the other window I had open :hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.