/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what will you say???

Amat Allah
10-28-2008, 03:16 AM
if Rasool Allah Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa

sallam at this moment is standing in front of

you... what will you say to him??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
10-28-2008, 07:19 AM
Salaam u Alyikum

Sahabiyaat
10-28-2008, 09:59 AM
love you... :-[ *then run away*

Zahida
10-28-2008, 10:03 AM
:sl: I would want to kiss their hand and then ask them to help with Allahs' guidance for mercy on all Mankind.......... I would bow down at their feet and be very humble and ask for their blessing and forgiveness. Ameen.:w:

Very good thread by the way..........:thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
10-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Salaam u Alyikum
r u sure that u r not going to say something else....

love you...

*then run away*
hehehehe oh honey u r soo sweet

I would want to kiss their hand and then ask them to help with Allahs' guidance for mercy on all Mankind.......... I would bow down at their feet and be very humble and ask for their blessing and forgiveness. Ameen.

Very good thread by the way..........

mashaa Allah my dear sister and Jazaki Allaho khairan ....untill this moment I am still thinking what to say but I couldn`t find words and when I think what if he is really in front of me at this moment I just cry speechless .....

and yes honey you can`t bow for anyone but Allah....

may allah love you all my dears Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

buddy1
10-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Oh my life! is that you!!!!! :D

The Ruler
10-28-2008, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
I would bow down at their feet and be very humble and ask for their blessing and forgiveness. Ameen.:w:
It's the Prophet (saw) you'll be standing in front of, not Allah (swt). You're not allowed to bow down in front of anyone but Allah. =]

roohani.doctor
10-28-2008, 03:13 PM
id prolly start crying, and then dunno, i honestly would be speechless...

Amat Allah
10-29-2008, 02:45 AM
yeah you are right my dear sister....may Allah love you Ameeeeeeeen

north_malaysian
10-29-2008, 03:40 AM
i think that I would stand there in front of him speechless......I'm ultra-satisfied just by looking at him...:)

Zahida
10-31-2008, 10:55 PM
:sl: Sorry guys when i said bow i meant kneel............ at their feet with my head bowed ............. I would ask Mercy and forgiveness for Him for His UMMAH.......... does that make sense??:-[:w:QUOTE=The Ruler;1037699]It's the Prophet (saw) you'll be standing in front of, not Allah (swt). You're not allowed to bow down in front of anyone but Allah. =][/QUOTE]

Amat Allah
11-01-2008, 02:57 AM
I know I know my dear precious sister what you wana say now I know the feelings you have inside of your heart that made u unable to explain to us .....

but even kneeling is only for Allah subhanaho wa ta`ala but I know what you meant...its out of humble not of worshipping but even kneeling for this reason is not allowed at all my sweet heart...

may Allah love you my dear sister Ameeeeeeeen

barney
11-01-2008, 03:02 AM
Aye up mate! Could you have a quick word with the Ummah....

Zahida
11-01-2008, 09:21 AM
:sl::sl: Whooooooooops!!! But you know what i mean............:thumbs_up

@Barney what are you on????^o)
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
I know I know my dear precious sister what you wana say now I know the feelings you have inside of your heart that made u unable to explain to us .....

but even kneeling is only for Allah subhanaho wa ta`ala but I know what you meant...its out of humble not of worshipping but even kneeling for this reason is not allowed at all my sweet heart...

may Allah love you my dear sister Ameeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!