/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI keeps freezing!

Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 01:13 PM
:(

It's ok at home...It works completely fine. There's something up with uni.

Yesterday I was in a building 15 minutes away from the one I'm in now..and it kept freezing for minutes at a time there, and today...a 15 min walk away....it's the same thing. Meaning there must be something up with the network or just ... well something

I have to open 2 windows at once, when one freezes I use the other and when that freezes the other is unfrozen so I use that.

Any ideas on what the prob could be? :(

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-28-2008, 01:14 PM
^ sounds like its ur uni's network

i know that happens with our citrix network sometimes due to traffic.

Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Arghh! It's annoying! I thought it might be something to do with the site content but I've been using LI here forever so it can't be that. Isnt there anything I can do?

IbnAbdulHakim
10-28-2008, 01:17 PM
^ you can whine bt that normally doesnt help.

we use to use something really slow before but then we upgraded it, cost millions. Maybe you gotta wait for your uni to upgrade its bandwidth too ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
10-28-2008, 01:19 PM
I'll probably be an old rotten fish by then.

JazakAllah khayr anyway bro

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.