pourin rain....nd massive winds :/
im frozen...nd sick ...:(

its so beautiful!
its snows every morning here tho :(

Na7lah
10-28-2008, 04:57 PM
i looked outside: its sunny but cold no snow anywhere

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
10-28-2008, 04:58 PM
It's dark and rainy here.

Sahabiyaat
10-28-2008, 04:59 PM
*looks out again*

...oh...its all melted..that was quick! ^o)

i still managed to throw a snow ball at my sis and evade capture by locking myself in the loo as she chased me around the house with a melting snowball :D

you know if you look up, i sed to my lil sis, its like dust falling, like the angels are cleaning up heaven, and all the dust is falling down on us :)

Mikayeel
10-28-2008, 05:02 PM
:sl:

loook outside its dark!! :D, In american it isnt though is it? I think this thread best stays closed lol pm if u really really really want it open (nd i mean REALLY) :D

:threadclo

Mikayeel
10-28-2008, 09:17 PM
:sl:

Bro guven really want u guys to know what he can see from his window! :D Soo here it goes

''oke... I seee......Dark and Cold ..and yes i can see cold lol''

I just saved the day :D :)

Now we leave this thread to sink just like the titanic did, or even worse!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!