/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Forgiveness

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-29-2008, 10:02 PM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh

Inshaa'Allaah everyone is doing well, and feeling merciful.

I was just reading in this mini-booklet, that one of the recommended acts of one who intends to perform hajj, is the he/she should ask forgiveness from all those that they know or may have upset. I know im not a regular on LI anymore, but i realised that there is probably quite a few people who are a bit 'ticked-off' with me.

I want to wipe the slate clean before i go on hajj, though to be honest, i should have done this earlier, Hajj shouldnt have been the instigator, it should have been me.

So this is my apology inshaa'Allaah: I am sorry to all those i may have hurt there feelings, made them upset, or came across as rude or derogatory to. I am sorry for the lack of manners i have shown on countless occasions, and for the complaints i made against people. I am sorry for the grudges i held against people, and the harsness i showed to them, and sorry when i made heartless comments. Thats sincere Wallaahi.

May Allaah accept it.

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh

--> Ibn Al Aqwa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-29-2008, 10:05 PM
:wasalamex

Firstly, Mabrooks on having the oportunaity to go for Hajj. May Allah (swt) accept it from you.

Your post was sincere masha'Allah. May Allah (swt) forgive us all. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum

Güven
10-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Asalamu Aleykum wa rahmetullahi Wa Barekatuh

MashaAllah! May Allah Accept your Hajj Akhee!
such sincerity MashaAllah , and indeed May Allah Forgive us All! Amiiin

Wa Aleykum Salam Wa Rahmetullahi Wa Barekatuh

aysenil
10-29-2008, 10:30 PM
mashaAllah.

May Allah accepts ur hajj and forgive all of us and may let us to go to that Mubrak places. amin

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
10-30-2008, 03:34 PM
who can possibly be "ticked off " at ibn al aqwa???

mashallah u actually get to go to hajj!
may allah accept ur hajj bro, nd forgive us all!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.