/* */

PDA

View Full Version : muslims in the west

Khalil_Allah
10-30-2008, 08:01 AM
man, i just wasted about 2 hours on youtube reading comments on these anti-islam postings. ESTAGHFIRALLAH DUDE! these people are saying these terrible things like you wouldn't even believe.

The stuff that interests me about it all is how there are really people out there who believe that all Muslims should be kicked out of Western countries. Londonistan.... the muslim pigs are coming to take over and make all the women wear the niqab or whatever... when muslims take over, they will be allowed to rape all women who don't wear hijab... ???? ^o)

these people are crazy man! They are just like hating from behind their keyboards. Sometimes it freaks me out because people don't usually know I'm Muslim, and I hear people making comments around sometimes about "the muslims"; they are just so scared, you know?

And like we just wanna have kids and be with our families and keep it halal. :thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
barney
10-30-2008, 08:35 AM
Aye the world in a bad state.
I took my daughter into the public lavs at Tamworth service station and someone had penned "Muslims unite! Kill all british Pigs" on the door, which I had to explain to her whythat had been written.

Our brains have evolved too small and our adrenal glands too large for any semblence of sanity to prevail.

Nájlá
10-30-2008, 08:35 AM
just ignore these stupid ppl :hmm:

kwolney01
10-30-2008, 08:46 AM
I agree with najla93 you just have to learn to ignore them. I see things like this a lot and it gets really hard to stay calm about everything and try not to let it get to you. Muslims know what they are saying is not true and some of them do too they just want to make others look bad.

InshAllah one day it will get better!!

I wish you the best brother!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
10-30-2008, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
I took my daughter into the public lavs at Tamworth service station and someone had penned "Muslims unite! Kill all british Pigs" on the door, which I had to explain to her whythat had been written.

Our brains have evolved too small and our adrenal glands too large for any semblence of sanity to prevail.
i sincerely hope your daughter wont think badly of muslims due to such retards :-[

The Khan
10-30-2008, 11:52 AM
Haters are everywhere. Society needs an enemy image to be united.

Amadeus85
10-30-2008, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney

Honestly I have no idea how you gonna live with all these people in your multicultural societies in next dozens of year.
Those europeans who promoted multiculti through the years should seriously face the accusation of betrayal of the brittish state.

The_Prince
10-30-2008, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Honestly I have no idea how you gonna live with all these people in your multicultural societies in next dozens of year.
Those europeans who promoted multiculti through the years should seriously face the accusation of betrayal of the brittish state.
your probaly one of those haters who leave those comments on the youtube videos.

truemuslim
10-30-2008, 02:43 PM
yeh these comments are really getting annoyin, now when i read em its just "normal" not nutin shock anymore...ignorraaants man!

wish they could have the guts to take it one on one!

Amadeus85
10-30-2008, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
your probaly one of those haters who leave those comments on the youtube videos.
Waste of time.

The_Prince
10-30-2008, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Waste of time.
yes bigoted people like you are indeed a true waste of time.

its so funny a polish guy talking about the problems of multiculturalism! i am in London and right now the people taking over are the Poles, perhaps you should speak against polish immigration here which is making alot of ppl angry as they are taking all the jobs, their even making polish signs etc.

The_Prince
10-30-2008, 02:53 PM
i am pro polish immigration though, i like Polish people, theyre better than the locals.

aamirsaab
10-30-2008, 02:54 PM
:sl:
I used to feel the exact same way. And then I realised, their comments are empty - it's just words on a screen by people who think they know but don't - just remember that they read about Islam, but it is you that lives it; your word will always have greater credence in that respect.

But, if the comments dishearten you to such an extent, then don't bother reading them. I'd recommend doing some of your own reading on Islam and in the Quran itself, as it speaks about these particular individuals who are intent on insulting the religion, the Prophets and Allah [swt].

Amadeus85
10-30-2008, 02:56 PM
yes bigoted people like you are indeed a true waste of time.

its so funny a polish guy talking about the problems of multiculturalism! i am in London and right now the people taking over are the Poles, perhaps you should speak against polish immigration here which is making alot of ppl angry as they are taking all the jobs, their even making polish signs etc.
I am talking about multiculturalism as whole system, which also includes polish immigrants, lithuanian, slovakian and greek. Allowing them to come to lets say UK in hundred of thousands is a mistake. With the exception that they will come back to thei homelands, unlike africans or asians.

czgibson
10-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Greetings,
In some parts of Britain, the problem is that the Poles are leaving. They've made their money and they're off back to Poland to share it with their families.

I think aamirsaab makes some very good points. If people are writing things that are untrue, getting annoyed about it won't change anything. It could even make things worse. If you write back angrily correcting them, they'll just say "Look at this crazy Muslim" even more.

Just ignore them.

Peace

Khalil_Allah
10-30-2008, 03:58 PM
i'm not all tripped up about it.....-

but its just crazy seeing these people that are so pissed off and furious!

Man, i think london must be crazy with racial/nationalist tension right now yah? Listen they just start fighting on this thread??? Who's talkin about the Polish here? And if you are Muslim you've got love for the polish people too just like anyone else, so have a pepsi and :D

Before I didn't fit into any category when it came to religion. I thought it was all a joke! But then imma muslim and like people freakin hate me or think its so weird.

You know it makes it easier to talk about it tho because they are all shocked when they find out i'm muslim and just wanna know wuts up with it.

It's funky for white people because NO ONE understands a white muslim. lol you are either american or muslim. I'm both, but i get stared at when I go the masjid by most people with darker skin, and then I get other white people wondering what drugs i took to make me "convert to muslim." :coolious:

What is the most comforting thing is all the people who are reverting like me. people all over the world, you can see their videos on youtube, they are just getting guided from whatever they were before!

Alhamdulillah, I'm just not worried. I think it is called tawakkul, where you are just like alhamdillah and you just stay calm. We are the lucky ones, you know!

Can somebody tell me what that ayah in the quran about how we will see people reverting in masses and it will make us happy or something?????

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.