/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for duas that help me..

Adil
10-31-2008, 12:19 PM
:sl: to everyone

I'm looking for some duas for:

-Lost Object: I need it beacuse I lost some particular object and I cant find now,'I have been looking for one month with no result.I need duas that help me to find,I'm a bit nervous in these days.

-For knowledge:I need because i'm passing a difficult period at university,I'm looking for something that make me full understand and help me to resolve any difficult exercise of any subject,and help me to pass these difficult exams.

-For protection when you drive or ride a bike:
In these days I think that if there are a special dua,to ask protection when you driving.Anyone know something about it?

I have a lot of problems these days,yesterday someone stole my bike when i was at university :cry: and now I have some problem at university and study....now i ask you its true that Allah give us these problem and behind these problems there are a lot of good?:)I dont remeber which sura talk about it,but when I lost my bike,I wasnt so sad about it,so now i feel more like this smiles ::) i'm happy.

please anwer at my questions,give me some links and advice about it.
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SixTen
10-31-2008, 12:46 PM
When something is lost somthing, you can repeat
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon
And Inshallah you will find it.

For knowledge, you can use the following

1. Allahumma inni as'aluka 'ilman-naaji'han
O Allah! I ask You for useful Knowledge

2. Rabbi zidni 'ilman war zuqni fahman
O Allah! Advance me in Knowledge and true understanding

3. Rabbi zidni ilma
O my Lord! Advance me in Knowledge
Heres one of traveling via transport, its in arabic so if you can't read it I can hopefully give you the english equivilant of recitation

Adil
11-03-2008, 08:57 PM

thanks for the duas,but I prefer if you can write in arabic....i can read arabic very well.

Thanks for your kind

Adil.

مـحـمد نـبـينا
11-03-2008, 10:14 PM
:salamext:

Here u go akhil kareem:

اللهم إني أسألك علمًا نافعًا
ربي زدني علماً وارزقني فهماً
ربي زدني علمًا

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Adil
11-03-2008, 10:43 PM

Thank you a lot brother,you are so kind.

Now I need another duas:
-To proctect a child(3-5 years old) from devil and jinn.

-Is it possible to put a duas or ayat kursi on a object for safety,like necklace or on a bracelet or in a pure water?

Güven
11-03-2008, 11:57 PM
:salamext:

Child protection Dua

أُعيذكَ بِكَلِماتِ اللهِ التّامَّة مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطانٍ وَهامَّةٍ، وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لامَّةٍ

البخاري 4/119 من حديث ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما

Ibn ‘Abaas related that the Messenger of Allaah (S) used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allaah’s protection, saying:
I commend you to the protection of Allaah's perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye. (Hisnul Mumin 171)

Adil
11-04-2008, 11:27 AM
:inshallah:sl:

Thanks a lot brother.

Is there a dua for fullfil a desire or to make a wish come true?
Because in these days I'm saving some money to buy my 1st car insha Allah,its very difficult to find that car,so I hope I can buy it.
I had a dream about that car and a good feeling about this..so I think one day i might be able to buy :inshallah

Thank a lot for all the dua u post,I dont know wat to say..THANK YOU SO MUCH!:D

Adil :)

anonymous
11-06-2008, 07:31 PM
yes you can pray
Salat al Hajah
- صلاة الحاجة -
the prayer for fulfilment of a need

http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa2/prayer/hajat.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.