/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Married people.

anonymous
10-31-2008, 03:19 PM

As men and women are equal what if its the woman who wants intimacy and her husband refuses.

Narrarted Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle (Pbuh) said, " If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relations) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning." (Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 4 Hadith No. 460 & Sahih Muslim Vol. 2 Hadith No. 3368)

Narrated Abu Huraira

The Messenger of Allah (swt) said: By him in whose hand is my life, when a man calls his wife to his bed, and she does not respond, the One Who is in the heaven is displeased with her untill he (her husband) is pleased with her. (Sahih Muslim Vol. 2 Hadith No. 3367)

Does the same apply for the husband and if so references please?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
10-31-2008, 06:10 PM
:sl:

Thread approved

AnonymousPoster
10-31-2008, 06:10 PM

I would assume the women has equall rights. I do think though that the man is going to be calling the women most of the time. However i was always interested in this question

Zahida
10-31-2008, 07:56 PM
:sl: I always thought this should be mutual consent......... The Quran does teach us about how the man should lovingly approach his wife and not just lookat her as a *** object.

Of course women have the same desires as men. Just giving you an opinion really can't answer you from an islamic point of view. However maybe you could talk to a scholar about this?........:w::-[
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

I would assume the women has equall rights. I do think though that the man is going to be calling the women most of the time. However i was always interested in this question

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musaafirah
10-31-2008, 07:59 PM
Umm, here's a link.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.