/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Funny Americians

Yanal
11-01-2008, 04:10 AM
:w:
I am on my iPod wi-fi connection and I saw this funny video about Americians and I can't copy and paste the link . Go to YouTube "why we think Americans are not stupid"
and post comments here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
barney
11-01-2008, 04:28 AM
Yeah, same vid was posted last week.
My comments?
Funny Vid, but you could replace Americans with nation of your choice and get the same result. Someone did it with the brits on you tube too. Again funny video.

Someone stick a morroccan Vid up there please.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H0GwmeLz9S0

You have to watch this vid to the last bit...they cut the camera off afterwards.

Yanal
11-01-2008, 04:39 AM
I am on my iPod wi-fi so I can't go to uks video. What's the name I'll search it in american YouTube?

barney
11-01-2008, 04:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Bro
I am on my iPod wi-fi so I can't go to uks video. What's the name I'll search it in american YouTube?

"Iranian Army very Funny"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
11-01-2008, 04:48 AM
Its halifious I was going to shut YouTube out but then the flip to funny man.

barney
11-01-2008, 04:51 AM
LOLZ, yeah, you definatly have to wait till the end!

Yanal
11-01-2008, 05:00 AM
ITs the only funny part. First I clicked an interview one where they spoke Iraqi.

The Khan
11-01-2008, 05:13 AM
Oh, well, I'm amazed at the stupidity of my college lecturers.

Sir: The Tutsis are a Somalian tribe who were massacred by the Americans.

Me: Sir, I think you're wrong. The Somalis are one tribe... (before I finish)

Sir: Ah yes, sorry, they're a Somalian clan.

I thought they (the Tutsis) were native to Rwanda, Burundu, and the Eastern Congo who were massacred by the Hutus... >_>

Other lecturer: Dialects are mutually intelligible by all standards of definition.

Me: Sir, why is the dialect of Korean spoken in Jeju mutually unintelligible with mainland Korean?

Him: Impossible. If it's a dialect, it's mutually intelligible.

Me: Sir, why is Dari classified as a separate language if it's mutually intelligible with Persian?

Him: Impossible.

Me: Sir, why are different languages spoken in China like Cantonese, Wu, Hakka, etc classified as dialects of Mandarin?

Him: Impossible. They must be mutually intelligible.

I give up.

Yanal
11-01-2008, 05:21 AM
Funny man is this a true story?

The Khan
11-01-2008, 06:07 AM
Yup. That's why I normally prefer to sleep in class...except mass communication class... he knows what he's talking about.

Obi97_Abdul
11-01-2008, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Yeah, same vid was posted last week.
My comments?
Funny Vid, but you could replace Americans with nation of your choice and get the same result. Someone did it with the brits on you tube too. Again funny video.

Someone stick a morroccan Vid up there please.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H0GwmeLz9S0

You have to watch this vid to the last bit...they cut the camera off afterwards.
Lol Barney dat was funny :giggles:

Obi97_Abdul
11-01-2008, 11:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Obi97_Abdul
Lol Barney dat was funny :giggles:
* :giggling: :giggling:

Yanal
11-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Can someone post the video for me?
PS Barneys disabled, why?

Orn
11-05-2008, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan
Oh, well, I'm amazed at the stupidity of my college lecturers.

Sir: The Tutsis are a Somalian tribe who were massacred by the Americans.

Me: Sir, I think you're wrong. The Somalis are one tribe... (before I finish)

Sir: Ah yes, sorry, they're a Somalian clan.

I thought they (the Tutsis) were native to Rwanda, Burundu, and the Eastern Congo who were massacred by the Hutus... >_>

Other lecturer: Dialects are mutually intelligible by all standards of definition.

Me: Sir, why is the dialect of Korean spoken in Jeju mutually unintelligible with mainland Korean?

Him: Impossible. If it's a dialect, it's mutually intelligible.

Me: Sir, why is Dari classified as a separate language if it's mutually intelligible with Persian?

Him: Impossible.

Me: Sir, why are different languages spoken in China like Cantonese, Wu, Hakka, etc classified as dialects of Mandarin?

Him: Impossible. They must be mutually intelligible.

I give up.
hahaaaaaaaa!

x-strawberry-x
11-05-2008, 03:01 PM
omgg!!!!!!! that is soooooo funny!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.