/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Parents of nieces and nephews passed away.

Mikayeel
11-02-2008, 12:10 AM
A muslim(ah)(member) has requested the following to be put on as a thread :

''My mind has totally gone blank can i please request brothers/sisters to make Dua for my nephew and four nieces........... Their mother(my sister) passed away nearly 6 years ago, and today their fateher passed away also.........

My nephew has taken it very badly''

Ina li Allah wa ina layhu raji3uun!

May Allah have mercy on them.

They however are in the best hands! The hands of their creator! The most merciful. Remember them in ur dua's

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
11-02-2008, 12:14 AM
subhanallah! inalillah wa ina ilayhi raji3oon imsad so many muslim people are dying May Allah grant them Jannah Ameen

:cry:

Ar-RaYYan
11-02-2008, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
A muslim(ah)(member) has requested the following to be put on as a thread :

''My mind has totally gone blank can i please request brothers/sisters to make Dua for my nephew and four nieces........... Their mother(my sister) passed away nearly 6 years ago, and today their fateher passed away also.........

My nephew has taken it very badly''

Ina li Allah wa ina layhu raji3uun!

May Allah have mercy on them.

They however are in the best hands! The hands of their creator! The most merciful. Remember them in ur dua's

ina lilahi wa ina ilayhu raji'oon :cry:
ameen to to the above du3s! and may Allah ease their pain and grant their parents jannat al-firdous Ameen

Güven
:salamext:

Awww Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajoon :(
May Allah make things easy for them!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah..

inna lilah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon..

imsad

May Allah have mercy on this family and make all their affairs easy on them
May he replace all their sorrows and bad times with felicity and well being and grant their parents jannat alfirdaws

ameen

Patience7
11-02-2008, 02:27 AM
Inna lillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun :cry:

The Khan
11-02-2008, 02:32 AM
Inna lillahi wainna ilaihi rajiun

May they be in peace :cry:

Khayal
11-02-2008, 09:12 PM
:sl:

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaehe Raje'on!

May Allaah SWT forgive all their sins, and have mercy on their families..InshaAllah & aameen

Zahida
11-02-2008, 09:18 PM
:sl: JazakAllah to all brothers and sisters for your duas and comforting words at this sad time............:w:

Yanal
11-03-2008, 06:03 AM
inalillah wa ina ilayhi raji3oon.Indeed many Muslims are dying. Last year my grandfather last month my great grandmother and a few days ago my uncle.
:cry:

Lonely Gal
11-03-2008, 12:08 PM
May He be granted a place in Heaven and Allah swt give sabr to all the family, givin strength to the children, at this very difficult time.

Danah
11-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Ina li Allah wa ina layhu raje3on

May Allah have mercy on them. and May allah grant them saber.........Ameen Ya allah

IbnAbdulHakim
11-03-2008, 12:10 PM
innah lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

may Allah suffice them as their protecter, Ameen !

Muslimaah4lyff
11-03-2008, 12:45 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon :(

ameeen to the duas

Sabbir_1
11-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajoon

May He be granted a place in Heaven and Allah swt give sabr to all the family, givin strength to the children, at this very difficult time.
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.