/* */

PDA

View Full Version : invisible login

doorster
11-02-2008, 05:14 PM
:sl:
someone has made that option vanish from my http://www.islamicboard.com/profile/edit-options/

wondering whether I have been singled out for that "honor" or has it been disabled universally? (according to my calculated guess it looks like a zak attack).

:w:

edit: My private messaging was also changed to enabled whereas I had it enabled for a few selected Brethren only

edit2:
my http://www.islamicboard.com/online/ has also gone

edit 3:
neg rep option is now gone too (PM messaging is alright)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
11-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Its perfectly fine when I clicked that link. Try logging out. And for the PM can't you change it again?

doorster
11-02-2008, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Bro
Its perfectly fine when I clicked that link. Try logging out. And for the PM can't you change it again?
:sl:

I made a mistake about the PM thing but the rest of it is true (it is some kind of punishment)

edit:
neg rep option is now gone too (PM'ing is alright)

Abu Ilyas
11-02-2008, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
(according to my calculated guess it looks like a zak attack).
:Dnice guess

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
11-02-2008, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MUHAMM7D
:Dnice guess
I, now, believe that it was Alpha Dude™ instigated zak attack, he has a history with my dad and me (i.e. when he cant refute something he simply resorts to abuse of power)

Yanal
11-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Is there anymore problems? If so contact an Admin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.