/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So many numbers, but so little faith.

transition?
11-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Why are there so many many of us with so little faith? Why has Allah (swt) taken the fear out of enemies, and put wahn (love of this world and fear of death) in our hearts? Is it all to test us? Does everyone have wahn? Can we get rid of it and become true believers?
Will there always be a few that are guided?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamayun
11-02-2008, 09:29 PM
If it was easy there would be no test.

I should take my own advice because sometimes I feel the same way.

May Allah guide us and our eeman.

:w:

doorster
11-02-2008, 09:31 PM
<edit>

transition?
11-02-2008, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
:sl:
It will change InshaAllah! (the day we have all learnt the language of The Quraan and know what is contained in Quraan and Sunnah of Last Prophet P.B.U.H.).

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ml#post1041529

Yeah, Islam will be victorious in the end.
Probably the best part is knowing we will be victorious by our efforts, by our hard work to fight for Islam.
Sometimes, I almost feel that we're lost..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamayun
11-02-2008, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
Yeah, Islam will be victorious in the end.
That reminds me...

One of the signs of the day of judgement is that the scriptures will disappear and people will not know about Islam. How do we interpret that with regards to Islam being victorious in the end.

_PakistaN_
11-04-2008, 07:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun
That reminds me...

One of the signs of the day of judgement is that the scriptures will disappear and people will not know about Islam. How do we interpret that with regards to Islam being victorious in the end.
Good question. That is somthing which I also want to know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.