/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Muslims are Under attack by a Jewish Terrorist Organization !!!

Dr.Trax
11-03-2008, 03:26 PM
:sl:

MESSAGE FROM the MUSLIMS on YOUTUBE:

The Muslims are Under attack by a Jewish Terrorist Organization.
WE'RE CAMPAIGNING BACK, Insha-Allah.

Insha-Allah this reaches you in the best state of Iman and health, my beloved brother.

A Jewish online terrorist organization called the JIDF, Jewish Internet Defense Force, is home to a massive, unparalleled effort to suspend the Muslims on YouTube who speak out against Israel and the Zionists. Any Muslim, even nonMuslims who are openly against Israel in their videos are targeted. They have a list of HUNDREDS of Muslim YouTube users to suspend and HUNDREDS of videos to remove, including hundreds that they have been successful with.

Insha-Allah the Muslims are uniting to stand up to this oppressor, and we are launching a Campaign to expose these people to the world.

THE CAMPAIGN IS READY,Insha-Allah we will upload the night of Sunday, November 2nd, at 8:00 pm New York Time.

The video is available here:
http://www.4shared.com/get/69190295/...330396B8F.dc49
Insha-Allah please help out and upload the video in this coordinated effort to expose the Zionists who terrorize the Muslims on the net. And if you can pm some brothers/sisters you know to do the same, then Jazakum Allahu Khair, my dear brother.

Also, Insha-Allah please post a bulletin titled "Exposing those who suspend us"
And in the body include:
"Asalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmat Allahi wa Barakatahu

A campaign exposing those who suspend our brothers and sisters will start on Sunday the 2nd of Nov. at 8:00pm, New York time. If anyone wants to take part in this campaign by reuploading the official campaign video (yet to be released), please send me a private message, ASAP so that I can provide you with the link to the video.

=-=-=--->>>SUNDAY NOV 2nd 8:00 PM NY TIME<<<---=-=-=

8:44. And (remember) when you met (the army of the disbelievers on the Day of the battle of Badr), He showed them to you as few in your eyes and He made you appear as few in their eyes, so that Allâh might accomplish a matter already ordained (in His Knowledge), and to Allâh return all matters (for decision).

45. O you who believe! When you meet (an enemy) force, take a firm stand against them and remember the Name of Allâh much (both with tongue and mind), so that you may be successful.

Ma'asalaama"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dr.Trax
11-04-2008, 08:59 AM
HERE IS THE VIDEO:

Media Tags are no longer supported

TO EVERY YOUTUBE MUSLIM USER:
PLEASE REUPLOAD THIS VIDEO TO YOUR CHANNEL!!!

The Khan
11-04-2008, 09:52 AM

The file link that you requested is not valid.
I'd love to help, but I don't use my account on youtube...

Perhaps...some skilled hacker on our side can nuke their website? :P

Muezzin
11-05-2008, 05:43 PM
YouTube is weird. I don't understand how comic geniuses like Traggernaut are suspended but people like, for instance, Pat Condell are not.

Are people simply not reporting the likes of the latter?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
11-05-2008, 06:54 PM
the vid is already gone

Chuck
11-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Take them to court.

Dr.Trax
11-05-2008, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
the vid is already gone
I fixed it!
Take a look........

This is another video from a Brother:
The simple truth!!!

download and re-upload!
http://www.4shared.com/file/69800304...F_ROUND_3.html

Chuck
11-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Putting vids again and again won't solve the problem. If vids are true then they shouldn't be allowed to take them down legally. Fight a legal battle the way they are fighting.

The Khan
11-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Wait...doesn't youtube have a policy of removing hate videos?

I don't like hate. All the Israelis I know are very nice people. One of them, a man in his middle ages, sends money to his friend in Gaza, since he can't afford to eat.

Peace & love.

/hippiemode

Dr.Trax
11-13-2008, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan
Wait...doesn't youtube have a policy of removing hate videos?

I don't like hate. All the Israelis I know are very nice people. One of them, a man in his middle ages, sends money to his friend in Gaza, since he can't afford to eat.

Peace & love.

/hippiemode
Yes,it has a policy of removing hate videos!
But why youtube has not removed the videos if they are and were hateful before the JIDF took the control on the Youtube site?
A?
Why are always our videos so hateful?
Why there are plenty hateful videos from other users and religions,and they are still not removed?
Our brothers and sisters there ,on Youtube,are exposing the propaganda and secrets of the oppressors that are oppressing and making to suffer the muslim world!

And the most important is that we are trying to expose the ZIONISM!
NOT the true and peaceful JEWS!

I know there are good Jews there!

Are these peaceful JEWS:

Ex Zionist Jew Says the truth

From Israel With Love

Zionist Terrorism Ignored by the Mainstream Media

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.