/* */

PDA

View Full Version : By God, their faces are radiant with light

Ansariyah
11-03-2008, 06:26 PM
~The Prophet (saw) said
"Some of God's Servants who are neither prophets nor martyrs shall have on the Day of Judgement a position so close to God that prophets and martyrs would love to have." His companions said: "Messenger of God, will you please tell us who these people are." He said: "They are people who love one another for God's sake only. They have no relation of kinship or business interests with one another. By God, their faces are radiant with light, and they have light. They shall have no fear or sadness when other people are overtaken by fear and sadness."
[Related by Abu Dawud.]
.~

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
11-03-2008, 06:29 PM
:sl:

A nice nd interesting hadith. Thanks for the input

Güven
11-03-2008, 06:31 PM
:salamext:

SubhanAllah , May We be one of those peoples Amiin!

gladTidings
11-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Salaam sis..

Beautiful hadith....only I wish I could understand it better... what does it mean to truly love another for the sake of Allah alone? do you have any tafsir on this hadith. JazakAllah Khair =D

Ws x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
11-03-2008, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peãrl
Salaam sis..

Beautiful hadith....only I wish I could understand it better... what does it mean to truly love another for the sake of Allah alone? do you have any tafsir on this hadith. JazakAllah Khair =D

Ws x

sis, i think this thread maybe can help you inshaAllah :)
http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...ake-allah.html

مـحـمد نـبـينا
11-03-2008, 06:39 PM

sub7aana Allah, may Allah make us like the people mentioned in the 7adith, who love each other for His Sake - Allahomma aameen. jazaaki Allahu kheir ukhtil faadila.

:w:

Faith.
11-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Subhanallah
Inshallah may allah make us one of those people
Wow what an honour it would be to be in a position like that:sunny:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.