/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude to Allah (SWT) - Thanking Allah for...

Adiva
11-03-2008, 07:19 PM
:sl:

And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshiping none but Allâh), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe."
[Surah Ibrahim, Verse 7]

I would like to request the brothers and sisters on this forum to use this thread to thank Allah (SWT) for something in your life that you are grateful for... There must be millions of things that happen everday...both small and momentous...Lets start sharing these focussing on the positives..i'm sure it will make us all comtemplate...

Let me start by thanking Allah (SWT) for allowing me to visit the holy cities of Makkah and Medina and coming back a better Muslim and human being..Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khalil_Allah
11-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Thanks to Allah swt for guiding me to Islam. ALhamdulillah!

Faseeha
11-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Thanks to Allah swt for guiding me to Islam. ALhamdulillah!
Ditto

Khadijah0529
11-03-2008, 07:41 PM
ALHAMDULILLAH and thank you to my Brothers in Islam who has introduced me to this wonderful religion. May Allah be pleased with them for guiding this lost sheep. AMEEN.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faith.
11-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Well how much can we thank Allah Swt for everything he's given us?
That would take years and years....
Because we are so blessed
to me just being born into a muslim family is an honour

But one thing I want thank Allah SWT for is for guiding me onto the straight path and giving me the strenth to do good, when we are tempted so much to do bad.:sunny:

:w:

Adiva
11-03-2008, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by XxFaithxX
Well how much can we thank Allah Swt for everything he's given us?
That would take years and years....
Because we are so blessed
to me just being born into a muslim family is an honour

But one thing I want thank Allah SWT for is for guiding me onto the straight path and giving me the strenth to do good, when we are tempted so much to do bad.:sunny:

:w:
Definitly have to thank Allah (SAW) for making it easier for me by giving me parents who are so wonderful and forgiving

Adiva
11-03-2008, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adiva
Definitly have to thank Allah (SWT) for making it easier for me by giving me parents who are so wonderful and forgiving
oops

Adiva
11-03-2008, 08:54 PM

We should try to thank Allah at all times - good and bad. Thank Him for the good in happiness and thank Him for not making it worse in times of trouble.

The thanking can be done as supplication or reciting Quran, praying nafl, giving in charity, etc.

Allah knows best.

Adiva
11-07-2008, 06:39 PM

I can see people have been viewing this thread..please before you leave take a few minutes to leave your gratitude..Allah is all knowing..it will make you feel better insha allah

Sahabiyaat
11-07-2008, 07:00 PM
For saving me when i have been in true distress, and thought there was absolutely NO way out, Allah made a way when i invoked him.Thank u Allah, love u :sunny:

Faith.
11-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Definitly have to thank Allah (SWT) for making it easier for me by giving me parents who are so wonderful and forgiving
^^ I'll definatly second that__I thank Allah Swt for thee most AMAZING & WONDERFUL parents !:D

Adiva
11-09-2008, 12:58 PM

Im going to try and think of atleast one thing a day that I have been blessed with and show my gratitude... Its amazing ..reading other peoples messages u automatically thank Allah (SWT) as everyone has something similar..

"Today I thank Allah (SWT) for giving me such wonderful friends who I cherish..they are always there for me during my times of need":rollseyes

Adiva
11-09-2008, 01:00 PM
p.s i belive that the more you are grateful for and thank Allah..the more you will get of that you are grateful for Insha Allah..if that makes sense

Adiva
11-11-2008, 08:38 PM

Thank you Allah for blessing me with such a wonderful husband who truely cares about me..

Patience7
11-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Such a nice thread sis

Thank U oh Allah! for the food i eat daily, the home i have as a shelter, my parents, siblings, everything i have, everything i have achieved with Your help, thank U...

Adiva
11-14-2008, 05:04 PM

For giving me the strength to face the daily challenges with patience and positivity

Adiva
12-18-2008, 05:11 PM
Subha nallah ..my little bro passed his driving test

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.