/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Easy Peasy But Only A Few Do It.

Sahabiyaat
11-03-2008, 08:35 PM
`Abdullah bin `Amr reported that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

There are two acts that no Muslim worshiper does consistently but that he will enter Jannah. And though they are easy , only few people perform them:

1. After each of the five prayers, say tasbih (SubhanAllah) ten times, tahmid (alhamdulillah) ten times and takbir(allahu akbar) ten times. This makes one hundred and fifty (daily extollments) by tongue, and one thousand five hundred (good deeds) in the scale.
2. Upon going to bed, say takbir thirty four times, tahmid thirty three times, and tasbih thirty three times. This makes one hundred extollments by tongue and and one thousand good deeds in the scale.

So who among you would commit two thousand five hundred sins in one day( to counter that)?

The Prophet then added:

Satan comes to a person while he is ready to sleep, and makes him fall asleep before he finishes saying them; and he comes to him after the prayer and reminds him of something he needs to do instead of saying them.

Recorded by Abu Dawud, at Tirmithi and others. Verified to be authentic by al-Albani (Sahih ut Targhib wat-Tarhib)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Ilyas
11-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Jazkallahu Khayran, very good reminder

Khalil_Allah
11-03-2008, 08:46 PM
you're right, that isn't hard at all. I am happy they taught me this early when I reverted!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.