/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Theory

Yanal
11-04-2008, 12:59 AM
:sl:
Does anyone belive in this theory " What goes around, comes around? Need fedback why or why not?
JazakAllah Kayr in advance.:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Liberty
11-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Well an aunt of mine strongly believes it.
But I disagree, some people, no matter how horrid they are, seem to get all the luck still.
I guess only God can judge in the end.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-04-2008, 12:33 PM
depends what you mean, you mean what you do to others - others will do to you? because i disagree with this, i think what you do to others, MUCH worse can happen to you - such as hell :offended:

Re.TiReD
11-04-2008, 12:58 PM
:wasalamex

Hmm, I don't know.

But I do believe that we are an outcome of the things we do and the decisions we make. So if we wrong somebody, then anything -ve we may face after that is because of what we did in the first place. Wallahu A'lam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Liberty
11-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Probably not in this life.
But definitely in the afterlife.

Yanal
11-05-2008, 04:08 AM
Yes but in the world say you laughed at someone stupidity then people laught at YOU that kind.

SouljahOfAllah
05-06-2009, 11:05 AM
I Beleive in it *grin* well i beleived in it ever since a girl in primary school pushed my down the stairs...*i waited......& waited* till a few weeks lated she feel down the stairs and broke her arm *roll eyes*

oh the good ol' days

Yanal
05-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Don't be happy sister as you say you believe in it and your saying that those were good days meaning the girl who broke her hand will probably get you,if the theory makes since,don't do something you don't want to be sined for,Allah is the all mighty watched and sees everything.

AabiruSabeel
05-06-2009, 08:57 PM

If anyone plans evil for someone, he gets hit back.
ولا يحيق المكر السيئ إلا باهله
...and the evil plot encloseth but the men who make it. [35:43]

And for any good you do, you get the return in this world, and a greater reward in the Hereafter.
Usually for sadaqah (charity), you will surely get the reward back in this world as well, and ten times greater.

Yanal
05-07-2009, 03:56 PM
MashAllah that makes sense,what you do in this world you get it back in the hereafter! So that is Islamic Karma,JazakAllah Khayr.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.