/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Sign of judgement day

_PakistaN_
11-04-2008, 07:38 AM
Towards the end of times, the ratio of female to male will be 50:1.
Will this happen slowely throughout population increase or will there be a sudden disaster which will wipe out the male population.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
11-04-2008, 05:42 PM
:salamext:

I have Only one true Answer and that is ALLAHU ALIM...Allah, Exalted is He, Knows BEST!

islamirama
11-04-2008, 06:05 PM
It's illogical to think a distaster will occur and it will only wipe out the male population, unless you are suggesting some mad scientists will develop something which will go crazy and kill half the male population only.

It's more logical to assume it will happen slowly. This is evdident from the fact that more girls are being born then boys today and more males are dieing in wars.

The Russian's aggression in Chechnya has left a large imbalance of male-female ratio thus forcing the Russians to allow Chechen to marry more than one women to deal with their female-male ratio. Same thing is going on in other parts of the world. Zionists are torturing and killing male Palestinians, hindus doing same to kashmiris.

My cousin was born 5-6yrs ago, he was the only male in the baby ward.

also, someone I know sent me this message:
What I wanted to say to you today is regarding the 50 Signs of the Day of Judgements. I've read several of these "lists" (for lack of a better word) and this one really caught my eye:

24. (in the future) The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

and the reason this caught my eye was because I am a student, and I am currently taking a Genetics class. For one of our class activities, we went to Carnegie Hall in Washington D.C. and listened to a guest speaker, Dr. Page, who is the head of Whitehead Institute. What he spoke to us about that day was "The Rotting of the Y Chromosome"

I am sure that you are aware that the Y chromosome is a sex chromosome that gives the human the sex of a male. I thought it was very interesting when Dr. Page started talking about how the Y chromosome used to be longer and now it is considerably shorter/smaller than the X chromosome. The reason for this is unknown but it is believed that the Y chromosome is essentially "rotting" and in a matter of 10 million years or so, it will self-destruct and males will be born in few numbers.

Fishman
11-04-2008, 06:45 PM
:sl: A very big Shaykh says that there will be some kind of massive war that will wipe out much of the male population, who have to go to fight. This is probably speculation, but the speculation of such a big Shaykh is not to be taken lightly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.