OBAMA!!!!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
11-04-2008, 04:16 PM
^NoH - i still dont like McFake or O-Bummer seriously

Güven
11-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Better Obama then Mccain Innit ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Confucius
11-04-2008, 04:22 PM
hmmm.....don't these politicians all lie and say what they think will get them votes....

this guy seems legit. but its an illusion. because naturally theres a gap in the market with Hillary and Obama...so this guy strolls along and tries to snap up the people who haven't been targeted by the other politicians.

revolution....always appeals to the youths. the younger of the generations.

....maybe.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-04-2008, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
im convinced both are equally evil

wallahu a'lam

sevgi
11-04-2008, 04:27 PM
this is all campaigning rhetoric bro...

define truth? does he state anywhere what he is going to do?

I do not know much about Ron Paul...but he seems insanely conservative...is he republican? dnt answer that...probably is..

yeh we get ya mate..non intervention all the way...but the war isnt going to end...

does he say anything about compensating the people of Iraq? i didnt hear anything..

he speaks his own truth...he is voicing what the people of America are saying in their homes at their dinner tables..which is all good and well..but i think the people of America know too well that the war will not end..

at this point, if any man..be it superman, obama or ronny peacehead, try to turn teh US into a non-invasive, self-conserned economy...guess what...they are going to have to have some awesome plans on how to govern the country from WITHIN the country.

that war wont end..obama will win...the people of the US dont care about the wars anymore....they just want the recession swept under the rug and want to ignore the glistening rays of the iran war...it started long ago....non intervention my foot...

IbnAbdulHakim
11-04-2008, 05:31 PM
just to clarify, i didnt post this video to support "RON PAUL" i posted this video to re-awaken the muslims to the reality of the west.

sevgi
11-04-2008, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mz
just to clarify, i didnt post this video to support "RON PAUL" i posted this video to re-awaken the muslims to the reality of the west.
i know i know...

we're just exerting our opinions..not attacking you...and coz ur the op, u are inevtiably going to be referred to throughout.. :)

peace!

The Khan
11-05-2008, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Ron Paul's the only decent chap among them. Not only decent, he's amazing! He swore to destroy the hegemony of the central bank, promised to withdraw all troops outside America, promised to disable almost all nuclear weapons. Forget putting an immediate end to the occupation of Iraq & Afghanistan...

Güven
11-05-2008, 09:46 AM
And Obama it is!!!!!!! :D

maryam87
11-06-2008, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan
Ron Paul's the only decent chap among them. Not only decent, he's amazing! He swore to destroy the hegemony of the central bank, promised to withdraw all troops outside America, promised to disable almost all nuclear weapons. Forget putting an immediate end to the occupation of Iraq & Afghanistan...
Actually ur information is incorrect he wants to remove troops from Iraq correct but deploy more in Afghanistan and start attacking pakistan. So more killing of our brothers and sisters :enough!:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.