/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Enter the Garden of Knowledge..

Faith.
11-04-2008, 05:57 PM
:sl:

Enter the Garden of Knowlegde !

One of the means of finding happiness , is understanding Islam, for learning about Islam brings contentment and pleases the Lord. As the Prophet (Blessings and Peace be upon him) said: “When Allah intends good for a person, He grants him understanding of religion”. Remember that the best of deeds is to know what Allah meant in his Holy Book and what the Prophet (Blessings and Peace be upon him) meant in his Sunnah , so study the Qur’an, memorise what you can of it, listen to and act upon it, because ignorance of Islam leads to darkness and anxiety in the heart. Beware of wasting your time listening to songs and watching soap operas , for you will be called to account for every second of your life, so make the most of your time to please Allah, the Exalted, Almighty.[/I]
Source:
Book:You can be the happiest woman in the world ,
(A treasure cheast of reminders)
Dr.A'id al-Qarni

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
11-05-2008, 05:48 PM
This is so true. I was doing research the other day and read that only 5% of the muslims actually follow Islam at heart. Meaning 95% of them don't pray. And the reason i think behind this is because they are not aware of the consequences, they think just because they're muslim they are safe. But Allah has reserved the deepest place in hell for the hipocrites.

roohani.doctor
11-05-2008, 06:03 PM
ignorance of Islam leads to darkness and anxiety in the heart
i cant stress how true that is.....

following islam is the best way to live, but many of us dont and get too caught up in the worldy issues....:cry:

_PakistaN_
11-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Alhamdulillah, I am 18 years of age and Allah has kept me away from these worldly things, he has given of enough knowledge for me to understand my purpose in this world. Inshallah i will complete it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
11-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Mashallah bro

Danah
11-06-2008, 11:25 AM
so true sister, jazaki allah khair, when someone is ignorant in his deen he feels like he is live for nothing, just to let the life to go on.

and I have meet many of that kind of people, may allah guide me and them to the best path......Ameen

and actually this is one of my fav hadeeth :
“When Allah intends good for a person, He grants him understanding of religion”.
May allah increase our knowledge in Islam ...... Ameen

Re.TiReD
11-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Thumma Ameen.

Insha'Allah click the pink thingy (the wub) in my sig to read more of the book :thumbs_up

Faith.
11-06-2008, 03:36 PM
:sl:
May allah increase our knowledge in Islam
...Ammen sis:sunny:

That book is absoultly amaaazing:statisfie:thumbs_up
If you guys get a chance read it
You'll love it !:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.