/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

paulie
11-04-2008, 07:35 PM
I am new here, obviously, haha.
My name is Paul, I was raised a christian, but I have recently broke away from the church and now consider myself Agnostic. I want to learn more about many religions. I am interested in Islam, and would like to be able to discuss things with some followers. I have a copy of the Koran, and I am working on reading it. I've read some posts and you all seem like cool people, and I look forward to our future socialization.
Thanks
Paul Wyatt

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faith.
11-04-2008, 07:39 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a very enjoyable and benificial stay here...:D

Afifa
11-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the forum brother
may you have a beneifical stay here
if you have any questions do ask
:w:

Eric H
11-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Paul, welcome to the forum, they are all very good here.

You just have to start another thread and ask a few questions.

In the spirit of searching for God.

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
11-05-2008, 04:21 PM

Hello, hello! :D
Welcome to LI, hope you have an awesomeee tiimeee hereee... :)

:w:

Abu Ilyas
11-05-2008, 04:22 PM
welcome:)

Na7lah
11-05-2008, 04:29 PM
:welcome:

kwolney01
11-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Welcome to the forum brother!!

I hope you enjoy the forum and find it useful!! If you want to know anything go ahead and ask!!

I wish you the best!!

paulie
11-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Thank you all very much! I am looking forward to posting more on here. You all seem awesome, thanks for such a warm welcome!

rose17
11-06-2008, 03:15 AM
welcome to the forum

Sahabiyaat
11-06-2008, 01:11 PM
hey paulie! i thought u were a girlie. lol :D
enjoy your stay!!

Re.TiReD
11-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Welcome :)

Periwinkle18
11-06-2008, 02:07 PM
welcome to the forum :)

( i miss sis najla n her ice creams)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!