/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Punjabi bro
11-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Hey guys sup everyone...my name is punjabi bro and i am in vancouver i was introducced to this site by mah friend Yanal aka Islamic bro...enjoy!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
11-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Welcome bro...::sl:

Yanal
11-05-2008, 12:03 AM
You made it. Yup he is my friend and wants to learn.

Punjabi bro
11-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Punjabi bro
11-05-2008, 01:07 AM
i can't even do anything on this site plz help!!!!!!

Yanal
11-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Your status is a limited member you need 50 posts to do what I can. What do you want to do?

kwolney01
11-05-2008, 02:35 AM
Welcome to the forum brother!!

I hope you find it to be useful...enjoy!!

Jazak Allah Khair

aqsakhan
11-05-2008, 05:19 AM
assalamu alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakauthu
welcome brother to the forum
hope you learn and may proceed the path which rigth through guidence may ALLAH bless you

Re.TiReD
11-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Hey, welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!