/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Barak Obama wins election

Na7lah
11-05-2008, 04:07 AM
:sl:

we were watching the campain on the Al-Jazeerah Channel, the people went wild! :uuh:

NBC: OBAMA ELECTED 44TH PRESIDENT
Illinois senator to become first African-American executive in U.S. history

Barack Obama, a 47-year-old first-term senator from Illinois, shattered more than 200 years of history Tuesday night by winning election as the first African-American president in the history of the United States, according to projections by NBC News.

Obama reached the 270 electoral votes he needed for election at 11 p.m. ET, when NBC News projected that he would win California, Washington and Oregon.

Campaigning as a technocratic agent of change in Washington, not as a pathbreaking civil rights figure, Obama swept to victory over Republican Sen. John McCain of Arizona, whose running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, was seeking to become the nation’s first female vice president.

full story

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
11-05-2008, 04:10 AM
Very happy. Ooooioooooooooooooooooooooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa. REP ME Barack Obama.

Hisbul_Aziz
11-05-2008, 04:47 AM
Alhamdulilah we avoided the united states being in iraq for 10,000 years lol:D

جوري
11-05-2008, 04:55 AM
Media Tags are no longer supported

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8Uc5BFogE

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
11-05-2008, 05:04 AM
well there is hope for the colored folks in US after all.

Funny how they were mentioning all the blacks, hispanics, chrstians, etc who voted and what percentage and yet they didn't dare mention Muslims or asians or arabs and their voting percentage.

Also, not only is the next president black but also 1/2 Muslim, how come they didn't mention that lol

anyways, lets hope he's better than the other zionist servants that came before him and a little less anti-islamic

جوري
11-05-2008, 05:14 AM
I doubt this is the night he wants to mention anything controversial.. further I believe he'll be doubly racist to overcompensate...

it was a matter of the lesser of two evils.. and I really have a strong suspicion they will assassinate him and end up with a white dude anyway ...

he is no Muslim.. like the wonderful sheikh once said..
Being a Muslim isn't a birth right-- everyone needs to make that pact with Allah, when they become of age of understanding !

:w:

arabianprincess
11-05-2008, 05:27 AM
mabroooooooooooooooooooh for obama ANd as he said " YES WE CAN" .................. its about time we needed a change... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Woodrow
11-05-2008, 05:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama

Funny how they were mentioning all the blacks, hispanics, chrstians, etc who voted and what percentage and yet they didn't dare mention Muslims or asians or arabs and their voting percentage.

Also, not only is the next president black but also 1/2 Muslim, how come they didn't mention that lol

anyways, lets hope he's better than the other zionist servants that came before him and a little less anti-islamic
It makes little difference what Obama believes or wants. The President is simply the visible, high profile vote getter for the party that nominated him.

The change that takes place will be what the Democrats want, not necessarily what Obama wants. Of course it is expected he will agree with the Dems. If he doesn't he will have less power then Millard Fillmore had when he was prez.

Na7lah
11-05-2008, 05:39 AM
mabroooooooooooooooooooh for obama ANd as he said " YES WE CAN" .................. its about time we needed a change... DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
his speech was pretty nice actually :)

sirajstc
11-05-2008, 05:53 AM
wow

BlissfullyJaded
11-05-2008, 05:53 AM

Yea, I gotta admit, that was the second best speech I've heard from him, and he came across as sincerely humble. It was really amazing. I loved the opening line. :thumbs_up

They don't usually ever make a mention of the Middle Eastern / South East Asian voting turnouts... And I think everybody had enough mention of the Muslim background, so come on, there wasn't a reason to mention it.

alcurad
11-05-2008, 06:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine

.. and I really have a strong suspicion they will assassinate him and end up with a white dude anyway ...
heh, heard that alot from some people too, on the other hand, I'm relieved he's elected...

جوري
11-05-2008, 06:08 AM
I am relieved too although I pissed about his tax policies among other things but.. I don't think we nee bush for four more years or worst another 8 until Americans find themselves begging on the streets of Calcutta having spent every last penny building barricades and engaging in wars to protect themselves from the boogy man -- probably some repuke-cons will concoct another terrorist act by which to convince morons that they need to engage in more holy wars against the terrorist Muslims--

honestly talk of your delusions of grandiosity coupled with paranoia ---

Anyhow we'll see how it goes..

Intisar
11-05-2008, 06:50 AM

:sl: Um because those are the visible minorities. Blacks, Latinos, and Asians are the highest minorities in the US. With Latinos being the highest.

And he's not half Muslim, he's not a Muslim at all. There's no such thing as ''halfsies'' in any religion, especially Islaam.

I am so happy that he won, woot woot!

I helped elect him. And I'm proud to say it. :D

Karina
11-05-2008, 07:09 AM
I got up at 5am this morning to hear the result - I'm in the UK but I'm SO RELIEVED. Fingers crossed he is going to bring some positive changes.
I think we all need a lift and a big boost to our morales - sometimes this is all it takes to start to change the things that aren't going so well.

I thought he was Christian? And it was actually his Dad that was Muslim? Or am I wrong?

ANYWAY GOOD NEWS ON THIS RAINY WEDNESDAY! :):):):):)

Danah
11-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Unfortunetly I was sleeping when they announced the results :(......I am in UAE (10 hrs difference),
but I watched the polling yesterday on BBC while holding my papers for today midterms in the other hand :)
in general I am happy that he won.....

please if some one have a youtube link for the result announcment and Obama speech I will appreciate that a lot

Mikayeel
11-05-2008, 08:04 AM

I always wondered, since he was a muslim innit? What if he reverts back to islam while being the president? What kind of effects would that have?

Mikayeel
11-05-2008, 08:06 AM
I doubt this is the night he wants to mention anything controversial.. further I believe he'll be doubly racist to overcompensate...

it was a matter of the lesser of two evils.. and I really have a strong suspicion they will assassinate him and end up with a white dude anyway ...

he is no Muslim.. like the wonderful sheikh once said..
Being a Muslim isn't a birth right-- everyone needs to make that pact with Allah, when they become of age of understanding !

Thats excatly what i have been thinking, them nazis were plotting it anyway.

I am pretty sure more groups are plotting the same thing. He must be a strong man to go on with all this.

The Khan
11-05-2008, 08:17 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Hisbul_Aziz
Alhamdulilah we avoided the united states being in iraq for 10,000 years lol:D
And soon going to start an occupation of Pakistan for 20,000 years, lol.

format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel

I always wondered, since he was a muslim innit? What if he reverts back to islam while being the president? What kind of effects would that have?
He's a hardcore Christian. That's not possible. He never practiced Islam, was just raised in Indonesia for a few years.

I mean, he never misses church... McCain goes to church only when he's in his hometown...

Liberty
11-05-2008, 08:46 AM
I was at work and totally forgot about it.
Then when I got home, a friend texted me the results!
I was literally jumping up and down with excitement.
It's such an awesome day today :)

Güven
11-05-2008, 10:12 AM
O bummer lol OBAMA has won!!!!!!!!!! :p

Malaikah
11-05-2008, 10:52 AM

God forbid, that would be terrible!

Hopefully he will do a better job than Bush!

aamirsaab
11-05-2008, 11:25 AM
A black democrat in the white house -----> YES!

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2008, 11:34 AM
whats there to celebrate??????????/

Danah
11-05-2008, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mz
calm down brother.......we are saying that he might be better then the other one
something is better then nothing

The Khan
11-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Am I the only one who thinks he's going to start world war III? o___o

Just because he's got Arab ancestors does not make him pro-muslim. Nor does his ties with former PLO members, which has become a puppet representative for the west since the death of Yasser Arafat. If nobody's able to recall, his father died an atheist. His mother's white family hated his father not because he was black, but because he was muslim (at that time). He was bought up with a complete anti-muslim background. Barrack Obama openly made it clear that muslims were not welcome near him at his rallies. McCain's representatives made it absolutely clear that muslims are more than welcome near him, and they made it clear that they do not endorse islamophobia. While McCain made it absolutely clear he wishes to invade Iran, Obama made it clear he wishes to invade Pakistan. Obama did not vote on a war with Iran.

There are so many reasons why Obama will ruin the world...everything his screwed up with that man... his economic and foreign policies are a joke.

God (swt) bless America, and save us all from his (Obama's) tyranny.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2008, 11:43 AM
^ Agreed, is why i was shocked certain people are a bit happy

aamirsaab
11-05-2008, 11:46 AM
The fact that he is black and a deomcrat :D.

To be honest, I don't care about their promised policies - they don't count for much at the end of the day: what they say and what they do are entirely different things. As woodrow stated earlier, these guys are just the figure heads used to get votes. The real decisions are made by the actual government parties. Which is pretty much the same way it works in the UK really.

I'm just happy that after 8 years of republican rule in america, they finally get a democrat. Who is of all things african-american!

In terms of policies; there wasn't much of a choice - never will be when you have only two options!

Periwinkle18
11-05-2008, 11:49 AM
isn't obama against islam??

aamirsaab
11-05-2008, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
isn't obama against islam??
As much as Mccain is (remember his recent dvd blunder?!).

Periwinkle18
11-05-2008, 11:52 AM
i guess hes better than mc cain

rpwelton
11-05-2008, 11:54 AM
We as Muslims are no better off with either Obama or McCain. America's war on terror will continue as it had before, with little foreseeable difference. Although Obama is against Iraq (which is good), he's not against Afghanistan, where many innocent civilians die each day, and as Khan pointed out above, he seems trigger happy for Pakistan. He's definitely no blessing to the Muslim world. Even though I would rather have him than McCain as a president, I did not vote for those reasons.

Furthermore, he seems to have a lot to prove by the fact that many people "accuse" him of being Muslim. So I don't see him going easy on us as a religious group in the future, lest the American people think he is "one of us".

As the Chinese would say: "may you live in interesting times".

Danah
11-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Allah only knows what they all conceal in their hearts for Muslims
May allah protect our Ummah from all evils and pains

Keltoi
11-05-2008, 11:59 AM
In reality, the Democrats have been charge for two years. They just haven't been fillibuster proof. They wanted to win more senate seats last night to gain that 60 vote majority in Congress. Fortunately(imo) they didn't get it. Balance of power is critical in our republic.

As for Obama, when the celebration and handshakes are over, reality will set it. He has a tough job, and expectations are a little too high. A good president a good speech doesn't make.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2008, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

I'm just happy that after 8 years of republican rule in america, they finally get a democrat. Who is of all things african-american!
!
lol thats what i find weird

i hated obama the second i saw him talk the very first time.

i think i hate him more then mugabi, because i know obama's intentions, his a sicko just like anyone else who US would give a chance to attain power.

inshAllah one day the world will be under the peaceful justice of islam, inshAllah

rpwelton
11-05-2008, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
As for Obama, when the celebration and handshakes are over, reality will set it. He has a tough job, and expectations are a little too high. A good president a good speech doesn't make.
Indeed he has a very tough road ahead of him. I'm not sure how he's going to manage all the various crises this country has gotten itself into, but he's got a lot of work to do, that's for sure. He is a great speaker; let's just hope he's not a one-trick pony.

Amadeus85
11-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Thats bad news for USA IMO. The good side is that in USA the president's advisors make the decisions.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2008, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Thats bad news for USA IMO. The good side is that in USA the president's advisors make the decisions.
o really, wow the advisors u say!

oh the comfort that you have bestowed upon this heart of mine ^o)

where were these advisors during the lies and sick decisions of america's past?...

Keltoi
11-05-2008, 12:25 PM
I am proud of the historical importance though. This election has shown that the U.S. is still the torchbearer for equality and democracy in the world. Do you think a black man with the name Barak Hussein Obama could be elected in France? Germany? Russia? Or even Great Britain?

MO783
11-05-2008, 12:29 PM

Do people think obama will be good for muslims ?

i doubt it

Keltoi
11-05-2008, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MO783

Do people think obama will be good for muslims ?

i doubt it
What does it mean to be "good for Muslims"?

aamirsaab
11-05-2008, 01:04 PM

i think i hate him more then mugabi, because i know obama's intentions, his a sicko just like anyone else who US would give a chance to attain power.
Lol, I think they're all the same really. McCain, Obama, Bush - all of them. My whole joy is because it is an african democrat in ''power'' after 8 years of republicans...surely that's worth some joy?

inshAllah one day the world will be under the peaceful justice of islam, inshAllah
Couldn't have said it better myself.

wth1257
11-05-2008, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameena*
:sl: Um because those are the visible minorities. Blacks, Latinos, and Asians are the highest minorities in the US. With Latinos being the highest.

And he's not half Muslim, he's not a Muslim at all. There's no such thing as ''halfsies'' in any religion, especially Islaam.

I am so happy that he won, woot woot!

I helped elect him. And I'm proud to say it. :D

I helped elect him SEVEN TIMES!

I may be investigated by the federal government, apparently you indulge in a tad bit of voter fraud and they get all uppity:-[

But seriously, I/m glad I voted for him too

:D

Karina
11-05-2008, 01:25 PM

There are so many reasons why Obama will ruin the world...everything his screwed up with that man... his economic and foreign policies are a joke.
What a load of malicous uninformed unintelligable drivel.

Why condemn the man before he's even been sworn in?

He's not even moved into the White House yet and you're accusing him as being equivalent to a maniac dictator who murders his own people and that he's going to spark world war III?

Do you think pre-judicial attacks like yours that will assist in giving Western-Muslim relationships a chance?

Pah. Change your attitude.

wth1257
11-05-2008, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan

Just because he's got Arab ancestors does not make him pro-muslim. Nor does his ties with former PLO members, which has become a puppet representative for the west since the death of Yasser Arafat. If nobody's able to recall, his father died an atheist. His mother's white family hated his father not because he was black, but because he was muslim (at that time). He was bought up with a complete anti-muslim background. Barrack Obama openly made it clear that muslims were not welcome near him at his rallies. McCain's representatives made it absolutely clear that muslims are more than welcome near him, and they made it clear that they do not endorse islamophobia. While McCain made it absolutely clear he wishes to invade Iran, Obama made it clear he wishes to invade Pakistan. Obama did not vote on a war with Iran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxtWfNvjp-o

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2008, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karina
What a load of malicous uninformed unintelligable drivel.

Why condemn the man before he's even been sworn in?

He's not even moved into the White House yet and you're accusing him as being equivalent to a maniac dictator who murders his own people and that he's going to spark world war III?

Do you think pre-judicial attacks like yours that will assist in giving Western-Muslim relationships a chance?

Pah. Change your attitude.

what do you mean? this mans already declared support for the zionists, made it clear he wants to invade pakistan etc, he mouthed a few words of support for muslims but ANYONE who truelly supports muslims will NOT support israel! PERIOD

oh and LOL , you should check out posh forums, drivel <-- LOL

i bet you felt so intelligent that right? come onnn i know you did ;D

Karina
11-05-2008, 01:34 PM
oh and LOL , you should check out posh forums, drivel <-- LOL

i bet you felt so intelligent that right? come onnn i know you did
Uh. Whatever.

YusufNoor
11-05-2008, 02:06 PM

on the upside, i bet Jesse Jackson is MAD AS HELL! :D

i wonder if he'll stop talking like Dr. Suess now? :thankyou:

and let's keep our eye on the ball. the most important thing is for President Cheney and his dummy to leave office! :)

crayon
11-05-2008, 02:15 PM
This means Condie is leaving too, right? Please please please say yes.

YusufNoor
11-05-2008, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
This means Condie is leaving too, right? Please please please say yes.

yup!

MO783
11-05-2008, 02:22 PM

Do people actually think he will be good for muslims, I doubt it.

crayon
11-05-2008, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

yup!

AvarAllahNoor
11-05-2008, 02:54 PM

The not welcome to muslims at his rally would be to to stop McBush from having amumnition against him. Boy did they need it. As for policies, they seem fine to me and the Americans. At least Osama is going to hold out his hand FIRST, not a nuke! to Iran, and so on.

As for tyranny, sounds like you wanted McBush in power. :rollseyes

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Also, relations with Russia I hope will be better. USA Is not the only leader any more,we have China, India, Russia.

Ansariyah
11-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Beautiful moment for the American history n all mankind. A black man becoming a president in a country where once being black was being 3/5 of a human being. When he walked up as President, that moved me. I know that we don't know what he will do yet, but I believe that he will bring the change America so needs.

I loved the speech too..very moving.

Sky's the Limit:sunny: wooooooot

Mikayeel
11-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Hes is just a president, i dnt like the fact that people refer to him as the first black president, which me might be. To me he is just another president! Lets see how his era is going to be like

The Khan
11-05-2008, 04:22 PM
http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27...s_Speeches.pdf

EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY

This document contains over 60 pages of evidence and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients without their knowledge for therapy purposes. Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:

- Trance Inductions
- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Pacing and Leading
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded
Suggestions
- Emotion Transfer
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming

Obama’s techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them. This document examines Obama’s speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients. Obama’s mesmerized, cult-like, grade-school-crush-like worship by millions is not because “Obama is the greatest leader of a generation” who simply hasn’t accomplished anything, who magically “inspires” by giving speeches. Obama is committing perhaps the biggest fraud and deception in American history
Now you know why you're all so madly in love with him.

I thank thee, Allah (SWT) for giving me Asperger syndrome. Thank you so much. It's only due to this gift that thou hast given me which has made sure I've not succumbed to this evil brainwashing most people fall prey to. Ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
The not welcome to muslims at his rally would be to to stop McBush from having amumnition against him. Boy did they need it. As for policies, they seem fine to me and the Americans. At least Osama is going to hold out his hand FIRST, not a nuke! to Iran, and so on.

As for tyranny, sounds like you wanted McBush in power. :rollseyes

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Also, relations with Russia I hope will be better. USA Is not the only leader any more,we have China, India, Russia.
Nope, I think Ron Paul's one of the few decent chaps out there. Everyone else is a fraud. I'm a political science student. I know very well who's good and who's manupilative.

Intisar
11-05-2008, 04:27 PM
:sl: Obviously those not living in America, like you and the Khan for instance, wouldn't understand our excitement.

First of all, with Obama being the next president of the United States the middle and lower class get a better standard of living. Ie. tax breaks if you make less than $250,000.00, health care reform, more scholarships.

He might say that he's going to bomb Pakistan, but we knows? He's got a bad economy to fix in the meantime.

Don't be partypoopers guys, lol.

Intisar
11-05-2008, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

on the upside, i bet Jesse Jackson is MAD AS HELL! :D

i wonder if he'll stop talking like Dr. Suess now? :thankyou:

and let's keep our eye on the ball. the most important thing is for President Cheney and his dummy to leave office! :)

:w: He was actually crying when Obama made his speech in Grant Park, everybody's going crazy here.

YusufNoor
11-05-2008, 04:57 PM
:w: He was actually crying when Obama made his speech in Grant Park, everybody's going crazy here.

keep hope alive!

Jesse was only crying because it wasn't him giving the speech!:coolious:

keep hope alive!

:)

Güven
11-05-2008, 05:06 PM
:salamext:

they look soo happy..soo relieved SubhanAllah, InshaAllah it will be best for All of Us!

Izyan
11-05-2008, 05:26 PM

Maybe it's me but how can you be half muslim?

afzalaung
11-05-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm glad McCain didnt win,
I'm not sure about Obama either. He does sound cool and all..but..he could end up serving the zionist agenda at the end of the day.

kwolney01
11-05-2008, 08:08 PM
I'm so happy he won!! My first election and I voted for him!! It feels nice to know your vote really does count!!!

MSalman
11-05-2008, 08:15 PM
As-Salamu 'Alaykum

no offense to Brack Obams's supporters but whether it is Obama or Mccain or anyone else, the people behind the scenes pulling the strings will only bring the person who'll benefit them. And I don't understand why Muslims are getting excited. He clearly said in his speeches that he'll support the Isreal as America has done in the past. How can you be happy?

Keltoi
11-05-2008, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiclife
As-Salamu 'Alaykum

no offense to Brack Obams's supporters but whether it is Obama or Mccain or anyone else, the people behind the scenes pulling the strings will only bring the person who'll benefit them. And I don't understand why Muslims are getting excited. He clearly said in his speeches that he'll support the Isreal as America has done in the past. How can you be happy?
If you are waiting for an America that is an enemy to Israel you are going to be waiting a very long time.

doorster
11-05-2008, 08:52 PM

:thumbs_up

'Abd-al Latif
11-05-2008, 09:51 PM
The Muslim community in the US is busy with the vote and are debating who the Muslims should pick as their president. The argument presented is we are choosing between the lesser of the two evils. In reality it is more about being American and part of the system than it is about benefiting the ummah because the fact of the matter is there is no benefit in either candidate whatsoever.

Democracy in an un-Islamic system and we as Muslims should have nothing to do with it. Whether one looks at the root and history of democracy or at the reality of democracy today one can realize that it is a system that is not only different than the Islamic system but is opposed to it. Can’t you see that the West in its war against Islam is offering the democratic system as an alternative to Sharia? So if the West, which is the founder of democracy, sees democracy as an opposing system to Islam why are some Muslims still insisting on participating in it and adopting it as their political religion?
Democracy is a Western system that was founded and developed in the West and today the West, not the Muslims, have full authority and right to tell the world what democracy is and how it should be practiced and implemented. We have our own system of government and likewise it is the Muslims who are going to define it and will not allow non Muslims to meddle with our religion and teach us what is right from wrong.
Muslims should seek to avoid any forms of participation in Western democracy.

The promoters of participation in American elections argue that we are choosing the least of the two evils. This principle is correct but what they are missing is that in the process of choosing the lesser of the two evils they are committing an even greater evil . The breaking down of the psychological barrier that should exist between Muslims and non-Muslims, the erosion of the aqeedah of wala and bara (loyalty to Allah and disavowal of the enemies of Allah,) and the risk of loosing one’s religion are evils that outweigh any benefit that may come out of such participation.

Also the types of candidates that American politics has been spitting out is absolutely disgusting. I wonder how any Muslim with a grain of iman in his heart could walk up to a ballot box and cast his vote in endorsement of creatures such as Mcain or Obama?! How can a Muslim sleep with a clear conscience after he has chosen the likes of G.W. Bush? No matter how irrelevant your vote is, on the Day of Judgment you will be called to answer for it. You, under no coercion or duress, consciously chose to vote for the leader of a nation that is leading the war against Islam.

There is also a strange belief among some that if we participate in the elections of the disbelievers we will bring good to ourselves, while if we have trust in Allah and avoid the disbelievers, as He wants from us, we will be missing out on some good and would draw harm to ourselves. They are so weak they believe we can only survive in today’s word if we seek support from the enemies of Allah. But for the believers Allah is sufficient for them and they do not need to seek assistance from the leaders or the governments of the disbelievers.

The is no benefit for the ummah in voting for the new American Pharoah.

Imam Anwar Awlaki

http://www.anwar-alawlaki.com/2008/1...can-president/

'Abd-al Latif
11-05-2008, 09:53 PM
After reading all of the responses to my previous post I have this to say: Brothers and sisters before we carry this discussion any further we must agree on these three points:
  1. The American leaders of today are playing the exact role of Pharaoh and Abu Jahl of yesterday and the American people of today are playing the role that the Quraish, Aad and Thamud used to play yesterday. Therefore the verses of Quran and Hadith of Rasulullah that apply to Pharaoh and Abu Jahl apply to the US leaders and the ones that apply to the Quraish, Aad and Thamud apply to the American people. The US is in a state of war with Islam and Muslims and not just against the so called extremists.
  2. Democracy is a system of governance that is different than the Islamic system of government and is opposed to it and is being spread by the West in the Muslim world by force as an alternative to the Islamic Sharia law.
  3. It is a duty upon us Muslims to strive through Jihad to establish the Islamic Khilafah again. This is not a far fetched idealistic objective but is a tangible realistic one if we but put the effort into achieving it. Therefore the Muslims in the West should see their stay there as temporary and not permanent because it is not feasible to establish such an Islamic state in the West and the Muslims should strive to make hijra to Islamic lands even though they are not ruled by Sharia in order to use their abilities and resources to bring back Islamic rule in Muslim land.
If you do not agree with the above three points then we cannot reach an agreement on the issue of voting because we are basing our views on two completely different platforms.

I would like to thank all of the brothers and sisters who posted comments and I will bypass all of the insults and pure opinion that were piled up on the 100+ comments on my post and focus on some of the opposing views that brought forth some reasonable arguments.
First: There are scholars who said that voting is Halal and in fact some said it is obligatory:

On the other hand there are scholars who said that voting in the democratic system is haram. But for those who say it is halal do they actually know what is happening in the US? Have they been to the mosques and seen the US politicians, male and female, speaking to the congregations that came to worship Allah on Friday? Did they hear the lies, false promises and pure hypocrisy of what these candidates are speaking inside the houses of Allah and most important of all the kufr that they utter in our places of worship? Have these scholars seen how the Muslims in the masajid are falling all over themselves in appeasement and superficial generosity towards these enemies of Allah all in the name of dawa? Have they heard the Imams using the time of the Friday sermon which should be devoted to Islamic teachings calling the Muslims to vote for the same people who will be leading the war against our Muslim brothers and sisters, and then closing with the dua “May Allah bless America”?! Have they seen our Muslim young boys and girls making fools of themselves wearing their “support Obama” T-shirts and waving Obama signs? Have they heard how the Muslims who are part of the campaigns of both candidates speak? Can they talk about wala and bara? Can they even utter any word in defense of Jihad, Khilafah or hudud which are part and parcel of our religion?

I doubt any of these scholars have factored in these issues when they gave their fatwa.

Brothers and sisters the issue is not simply dropping a vote in a ballot box. It is much more than that. It is the whole mindset and the actions that come with it.

Also most of fatawa that were used as support for voting in the US were actually referring to voting in Muslim countries so make note of this.

Second: We are choosing the lesser of the two evils and that is Obama:
I mentioned in my previous post that in the process of choosing the lesser of the two evils you are committing an even greater evil. I would add here the following: Even if you would follow the opinion of those who allow the voting in a disbelieving system when there is a clear lesser evil, in the situation we are facing there is no such clarity. In fact on most of the issues that concern Muslims there is very little difference. For example they have similar views on the war on terror and the issue of Palestine. Anyone with a simple understanding of the history of American politics would realize that on the major issues both parties share the same agenda. But even in the case where there is a clear lesser evil such as Ron Paul I would still follow the opinion of total abstinence because I believe that we are under no necessity to allow the participation in a system of disbelief, and because our participation is a tacit acceptance on our behalf to play by the rules of the democratic system.

On internal issues there are some who asked whether we should vote on issues such as same sex marriage. If you agree with me on point 3 which I mentioned before then it should not make any difference to us Muslims whether the disbelievers marry the same sex or marry dogs and donkeys. Muslims make dawa to the disbelievers and after they believe in Allah they are told what is halal and what is haram, but not until then.

One of the comments mentions the treaty of Hudaybiyyah as evidence for voting. The treaty of al Hudaybiyyah was a treaty between two parties at war. How does this relate to a voter choosing who would lead him? Muhammad (saaws) never negotiated with the disbelievers while he was in Makkah but negotiated the treaty of al Hudaybiyyah after a culmination of five years of Jihad so the Quraish knew that Muhammad (saaws) was negotiating out of strength. The case now is totally different. The perception the American Muslims are giving is that by giving them nothing substantial and by giving them just a little bit of recognition you can get their support, vote and loyalty even if you carry on your war against their brothers and sisters. Just like a dog owner abusing his dog but as long as the bone is thrown out the dog will still give his owner all his loyalty. It is sad but true. So as long as the Muslims are kissing up to the American politicians, these politicians are not going to give them back anything . The reality of the situation is that the American Muslims are desperate. They realize the implications of the war on terror on them and they understand their vulnerable position and are willing to go to extreme lengths just to be accepted and recognized. This zeal for voting and having “our voices heard” and “practicing our right” is a reflection of this mindset. Other minorities such as the Blacks, the Hispanics and the Jews are getting a lot in exchange for their vote. What are you getting? The sister wasn’t even allowed to wear her hijab behind Obama in exchange for her enthusiastic support!

Another comment mentions that the Muslims wanted the Romans to win against the Persians so this is evidence that we can support a candidate. The answer to that is when the Muslims wanted the Romans to win against the Persians, the Romans were not in a state of war with the Muslims and they have not harmed the Muslims in any way, shape or form. So how can you compare that to Muslims supporting candidates who are openly announcing war on Muslims? Quran makes it clear that we should treat the disbelievers who are peaceful with us different than the ones who show their animosity towards us.

Someone else mentions the pact of Fudool. This pact was a pact in the time of jahiliyyah where some of the people of Quraish agreed to provide support for the oppressed. Again this is different than voting. This is a binding agreement on all. If Muslims agree with non Muslims to support the oppressed then that is allowed. But how does that relate to voting? The voter takes no binding promises from the one he votes for.

There where a few comments that accused me of having little knowledge of what is going on in the US because I do not live there anymore, and others saying that as an Imam I should not speak about politics. To all of you wise men out there who are supposedly the “experts”, do you remember eight years ago that it was you who actually told us to vote for Bush, the worst US president ever as far as Muslims are concerned? Haven’t you learned from your mistakes?

http://www.anwar-alawlaki.com/2008/1...can-president/

'Abd-al Latif
11-05-2008, 09:55 PM
One of the characteristics of a humiliated and oppressed community is their submission to their oppressor and their tolerance of oppression. On the other hand they are arrogant and intolerant among themselves. This is how it was with Banu Israel when living under the Pharaoh. I am sorry to state this but unfortunately this attitude is been reflected by many American Muslims who humiliated themselves by voting for candidates who have no serious concern for their issues.
I mentioned in my previous post:

The perception the American Muslims are giving is that by giving them nothing substantial and by giving them just a little bit of recognition you can get their support, vote and loyalty even if you carry on your war against their brothers and sisters. Just like a dog owner abusing his dog but as long as the bone is thrown out the dog will still give his owner all his loyalty. It is sad but true.
The American Muslims who decided to vote have made a fool out of themselves and the whole world knows it.

Under the heading:”America’s outcast Muslims: Once Bush backers, Muslims today are staunch Democrats. But both Obama and McCain shun them.” The UK’s The Guardian states: “American Muslims have been called the “outcasts” of this presidential election. Muslims themselves have told the media that Islam is being treated as “political leprosy”, a “scarlet letter”, or the “kiss of death”".
Why not just call them house Negros?

The Australian newspaper The Age says: “Neither campaign courts America’s Muslim vote.” they go on to state that: “Neither presidential candidate has made a single visit to a mosque.” If they didn’t even bother to visit a mosque, which is no more than a ceremonial thing anyway but does make the house Negros happy, how can one expect from them any support on our issues? Nevertheless the proud American Muslims have been running around in service of both candidates.

Many American Muslims still insisted on voting. Chasing a mirage that somehow the new president will improve their lot. First it was Bush now Obama. There is a striking similarity between the American Muslim community and the Muslims of al Andalus who chose to stay behind after Muslim Spain fell into the hands of the Catholic monarchs. There are some writings that reveal that after all the oppression they suffered they still had hope that their situation would improve, even after the Catholic monarchs showed them the worst treatment. Since there were no elections back then and no Barak Obama they were clinging their hopes on a Mahdi that would appear and deliver them to safety. A few decades later no Mahdi appeared and their children and grandchildren slowly but surely were loosing their identity until Islam seized to exist all together in the Iberian peninsula. I do not believe that America would do the same because they have grown wiser and more sophisticated than their Spanish predecessors. Muslims will be allowed to pray, fast, and practice Islam as long as it is contained within the spiritual compartment. But they will not be allowed to be Muslim in the full sense of the word. The issues of Sharia law, Jihad, wala and bara, hudud, khilafah, the Quranic teachings concerning the Jews and Christians, and support of Muslim resistance fighters around the world will not be tolerated. Now the spiritual aspect will also be under attack, probably not by the government but by the society at large. The American culture will destroy their families. It will deprive their children and grandchildren of their identity. Time will be the witness.

Muslims have given their vote for free. Back in the nineties we were told that we should not expect anything back because we are not seen as a voting block (back then the prominent view among the Muslims was against participation in the elections.) Well now there is definitely a voting block and it is quite large as some reports say that the Muslim registered voters are around two million!
So what are the Muslims getting in exchange for their vote? Nothing.

Brothers and sisters you can vote, you can run around supporting the campaigns, you can stay silent about the aspects of your religion that do not appeal to your fellow citizens, you can speak out against your Muslim brothers and sisters who support the Muslim causes around the world, you can try your best to fit in and be accepted and the end result will be that you will always be seen as the enemy and you will never be accepted unless you do one thing: give up your religion.

“And never will the Jews and Christians approve of you until you follow their religion” [2:120]

With all of this activism and increased participation the situation of the American Muslims did not improve but in fact it regressed. The Bush campaign of 2000 has outreached to the Muslims more than both candidates of 2008.

Giving a fatwa calling on people to vote in democratic elections is not an easy thing. One would expect solid evidence from Quran and sunnah when inviting people to take such a step. However what I have seen is the opposite. I would ask you to read such fatawa and judge them not based on the names or numbers of scholars who are behind them but on the evidence. There was a moment in time when the majority of the scholars of the Muslim world were towing the official line of the Mu’tazila and that didnt make it right. Then look at the fatawa of scholars such as al Albani, the Lanjna da’ima, Abu Muhammad al Maqdisi, al Gabashy and many of the scholars of the salafi orientation around the world who are against participation in democratic election. That is the position of large Islamic movements and individuals such Sayed Qutb, Dr. Israr Ahmad, Hizb-ut-Tahrir, and the Salafi Jihadi movement. In Yemen prominent scholars from the Muslim Brotherhood have finally come to the conclusion that the democratic process is no more than a game that wastes the efforts of Muslims with very little gain.

In addition to that I found out that many people are asking the ones who are telling the people not to vote to bring their evidence! The burden of proof is on the ones who call others to participate in a disbelieving system, in a disbelieving country not the other way around. Anyway the evidence for not voting are all the verses of Quran that refer to governance as a right of Allah in surat al Nisa and al Bakarah, the verses talking about disavowal of the disbelievers in surat al Bakara, al Nisa and al Mumtahina, and the hadiths of Rasulullah that instruct us to be separate from the disbelievers. There are scholars who wrote detailed papers on the subject and you may find the links to them on the comments made by some brothers and sisters on my last two posts.

For those who did send me evidence for the position on voting I did respond to some of them and there remains the issue of the Muslims in Abyssinia and Yusuf (as). The response to this is very straightforward: Both the king of Abyssinia and the King of Egypt were not at war with the believers and were both very supportive of the Muslims. In addition to that, there are authentic narrations that al Najashi was Muslim and weaker ones that state that the king in the time of Yusuf became Muslim. But lets assume that this is not the case. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of Fiqh should realize that there are stark differences on how Islam calls us to deal with those who are at war with us and those who are not. Allah says:

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous towards them and acting justly towards them. Indeed Allah loves those who act justly. [60:8]

Now that Obama is in office we will see how these four years will unfold. I personally think that since what Obama stands for is falsehood, the justifications of the Muslims in choosing him were false and the process in which the Muslims chose him were also false we cannot expect any good to come out of falsehood.

“Indeed Allah does not amend the work of the corrupters” [10;81]

Assalamu alaykum
Your Brother
Anwar Al Awlaki

http://www.anwar-alawlaki.com/2008/1...ions-are-over/

islamirama
11-05-2008, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Izyan
Maybe it's me but how can you be half muslim?
I was joking since he comes from Muslim family/background.

Anyways, although he is a zionist supporter but i think he still is better than McCain and his anti-islam Obsession dvds.

doorster
11-05-2008, 10:11 PM
I thought Anwar Awlaki was in jail:-[

Keltoi
11-05-2008, 10:20 PM
The U.S. isn't doing anything to end Sharia government. Unless you consider the Taliban to be representative of that. I was under the impression that no true Sharia government even existed, so how could the U.S. be opposed to a form of government that doesn't exist?

'Abd-al Latif
11-05-2008, 10:22 PM

Güven
11-05-2008, 10:25 PM
:salamext:

May Allah guide Barack Obama to the truth and bring justice to America and to the World! Amiin!

czgibson
11-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Greetings,

"Democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried." - Winston Churchill

I for one am pleased with the result, partly because I hold the view that the Republicans should not be allowed anywhere near the White House at any time.

Plus, of course, it's a historic event: the first black US President has arrived. The white supremacist lobby must be fuming. Skye mentioned the possibility of an assassination attempt in the future, and that's got to be a realistic expectation. It is for every president, of course, but this one perhaps even more so.

However, given the situation the US currently finds itself in, and the enormous expectations that have been placed on Obama's shoulders, I think the best legacy he can hope to leave will be to be remembered by history as "a mild disappointment".

I say good luck to him all the same. :)

Peace

AntiKarateKid
11-05-2008, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
One of the characteristics of a humiliated and oppressed community is their submission to their oppressor and their tolerance of oppression. On the other hand they are arrogant and intolerant among themselves. This is how it was with Banu Israel when living under the Pharaoh. I am sorry to state this but unfortunately this attitude is been reflected by many American Muslims who humiliated themselves by voting for candidates who have no serious concern for their issues.
I mentioned in my previous post:

The perception the American Muslims are giving is that by giving them nothing substantial and by giving them just a little bit of recognition you can get their support, vote and loyalty even if you carry on your war against their brothers and sisters. Just like a dog owner abusing his dog but as long as the bone is thrown out the dog will still give his owner all his loyalty. It is sad but true.
The American Muslims who decided to vote have made a fool out of themselves and the whole world knows it.

Under the heading:”America’s outcast Muslims: Once Bush backers, Muslims today are staunch Democrats. But both Obama and McCain shun them.” The UK’s The Guardian states: “American Muslims have been called the “outcasts” of this presidential election. Muslims themselves have told the media that Islam is being treated as “political leprosy”, a “scarlet letter”, or the “kiss of death”".
Why not just call them house Negros?

The Australian newspaper The Age says: “Neither campaign courts America’s Muslim vote.” they go on to state that: “Neither presidential candidate has made a single visit to a mosque.” If they didn’t even bother to visit a mosque, which is no more than a ceremonial thing anyway but does make the house Negros happy, how can one expect from them any support on our issues? Nevertheless the proud American Muslims have been running around in service of both candidates.

Many American Muslims still insisted on voting. Chasing a mirage that somehow the new president will improve their lot. First it was Bush now Obama. There is a striking similarity between the American Muslim community and the Muslims of al Andalus who chose to stay behind after Muslim Spain fell into the hands of the Catholic monarchs. There are some writings that reveal that after all the oppression they suffered they still had hope that their situation would improve, even after the Catholic monarchs showed them the worst treatment. Since there were no elections back then and no Barak Obama they were clinging their hopes on a Mahdi that would appear and deliver them to safety. A few decades later no Mahdi appeared and their children and grandchildren slowly but surely were loosing their identity until Islam seized to exist all together in the Iberian peninsula. I do not believe that America would do the same because they have grown wiser and more sophisticated than their Spanish predecessors. Muslims will be allowed to pray, fast, and practice Islam as long as it is contained within the spiritual compartment. But they will not be allowed to be Muslim in the full sense of the word. The issues of Sharia law, Jihad, wala and bara, hudud, khilafah, the Quranic teachings concerning the Jews and Christians, and support of Muslim resistance fighters around the world will not be tolerated. Now the spiritual aspect will also be under attack, probably not by the government but by the society at large. The American culture will destroy their families. It will deprive their children and grandchildren of their identity. Time will be the witness.

Muslims have given their vote for free. Back in the nineties we were told that we should not expect anything back because we are not seen as a voting block (back then the prominent view among the Muslims was against participation in the elections.) Well now there is definitely a voting block and it is quite large as some reports say that the Muslim registered voters are around two million!
So what are the Muslims getting in exchange for their vote? Nothing.

Brothers and sisters you can vote, you can run around supporting the campaigns, you can stay silent about the aspects of your religion that do not appeal to your fellow citizens, you can speak out against your Muslim brothers and sisters who support the Muslim causes around the world, you can try your best to fit in and be accepted and the end result will be that you will always be seen as the enemy and you will never be accepted unless you do one thing: give up your religion.

“And never will the Jews and Christians approve of you until you follow their religion” [2:120]

With all of this activism and increased participation the situation of the American Muslims did not improve but in fact it regressed. The Bush campaign of 2000 has outreached to the Muslims more than both candidates of 2008.

Giving a fatwa calling on people to vote in democratic elections is not an easy thing. One would expect solid evidence from Quran and sunnah when inviting people to take such a step. However what I have seen is the opposite. I would ask you to read such fatawa and judge them not based on the names or numbers of scholars who are behind them but on the evidence. There was a moment in time when the majority of the scholars of the Muslim world were towing the official line of the Mu’tazila and that didnt make it right. Then look at the fatawa of scholars such as al Albani, the Lanjna da’ima, Abu Muhammad al Maqdisi, al Gabashy and many of the scholars of the salafi orientation around the world who are against participation in democratic election. That is the position of large Islamic movements and individuals such Sayed Qutb, Dr. Israr Ahmad, Hizb-ut-Tahrir, and the Salafi Jihadi movement. In Yemen prominent scholars from the Muslim Brotherhood have finally come to the conclusion that the democratic process is no more than a game that wastes the efforts of Muslims with very little gain.

In addition to that I found out that many people are asking the ones who are telling the people not to vote to bring their evidence! The burden of proof is on the ones who call others to participate in a disbelieving system, in a disbelieving country not the other way around. Anyway the evidence for not voting are all the verses of Quran that refer to governance as a right of Allah in surat al Nisa and al Bakarah, the verses talking about disavowal of the disbelievers in surat al Bakara, al Nisa and al Mumtahina, and the hadiths of Rasulullah that instruct us to be separate from the disbelievers. There are scholars who wrote detailed papers on the subject and you may find the links to them on the comments made by some brothers and sisters on my last two posts.

For those who did send me evidence for the position on voting I did respond to some of them and there remains the issue of the Muslims in Abyssinia and Yusuf (as). The response to this is very straightforward: Both the king of Abyssinia and the King of Egypt were not at war with the believers and were both very supportive of the Muslims. In addition to that, there are authentic narrations that al Najashi was Muslim and weaker ones that state that the king in the time of Yusuf became Muslim. But lets assume that this is not the case. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of Fiqh should realize that there are stark differences on how Islam calls us to deal with those who are at war with us and those who are not. Allah says:

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous towards them and acting justly towards them. Indeed Allah loves those who act justly. [60:8]

Now that Obama is in office we will see how these four years will unfold. I personally think that since what Obama stands for is falsehood, the justifications of the Muslims in choosing him were false and the process in which the Muslims chose him were also false we cannot expect any good to come out of falsehood.

“Indeed Allah does not amend the work of the corrupters” [10;81]

Assalamu alaykum
Your Brother
Anwar Al Awlaki

http://www.anwar-alawlaki.com/2008/1...ions-are-over/

I disagree with this simply because Mccain is more anti-islam than OBama. You repeatedly say that Muslims in America get nothing from him. At least we get less agression towards Muslims from Obama than Mc cain. If I can't get a pro-Muslim guy in there, I will settle for a less anti-Muslim guy.

Dont belive me? Check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXZbIGJrDkg

I voted for Obama because I didnt want a lunatic like Mccain starting MORE wars agianst Muslims. Our votes count and if many Muslims belived you when you told them not to vote at all, people like Mccain would have less opposition for their evil deeds, more evil than Obamas.

Malaikah
11-06-2008, 12:05 AM
First of all, with Obama being the next president of the United States the middle and lower class get a better standard of living. Ie. tax breaks if you make less than $250,000.00, health care reform, more scholarships.

He might say that he's going to bomb Pakistan, but we knows? He's got a bad economy to fix in the meantime.

Don't be partypoopers guys, lol.
Who cares about bombing Pakistan just as long as we get tax cuts?

What ever happened to priorities?! :exhausted

north_malaysian
11-06-2008, 01:45 AM
A winning for Obama is a defeat for Bush and his stupid policy... that's why the whole world had gone Obama-mania.... including me and most of my Malaysian friends and family. My father who is an Islamist also in a celebration mood when Obama wins... :D

Go Obama!

aqsakhan
11-06-2008, 04:10 AM
i donno why but i personally did not wanted Maccain to win the prez votes and am feeling happy that MR.Obama won

Intisar
11-06-2008, 04:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
Who cares about bombing Pakistan just as long as we get tax cuts?

What ever happened to priorities?! :exhausted
:sl: Thank you for twisting my words sister. Really appreciate it. :rollseyes

I never said anything of the sort, I said that his priorities lie with fixing a very troubled economy, and thus decreasing the unemployment rate in the United States. He also needs to get the troops out of Iraq. It would be hypocritical of him to want to get the troops out of Iraq and then subsequently waste more taxpayers money on killing more Muslimeen, right? :D

I believe that he is just appeasing the zionists, that's all. I doubt he will go through with bombing the Pakistanis...inshaa'Allaah!

Keltoi
11-06-2008, 12:53 PM
:sl: Thank you for twisting my words sister. Really appreciate it. :rollseyes

I never said anything of the sort, I said that his priorities lie with fixing a very troubled economy, and thus decreasing the unemployment rate in the United States. He also needs to get the troops out of Iraq. It would be hypocritical of him to want to get the troops out of Iraq and then subsequently waste more taxpayers money on killing more Muslimeen, right? :D

I believe that he is just appeasing the zionists, that's all. I doubt he will go through with bombing the Pakistanis...inshaa'Allaah!
Obama never said anything about bombing Pakistan. He stated that he would focus the U.S. military in Afghanistan and defy Pakistani sovereignty if credible intelligence exists that Bin Laden or any other high ranking member of either Al-Qaeda or the Taliban is in a certain area.

Pakistan is either unable(which is the most likely) or unwilling to flush them out, and Obama believes it is still the top priority of the U.S. to kill or capture Bin Laden and/or Zawahiri.

Unless one believes that Al-Qaeda and the Taliban represent Islam as a whole, there is no war against Islam. Anymore than the British fight with the IRA was a British plot to destroy Christianity.

'Abd-al Latif
11-06-2008, 03:06 PM
This is your hero!

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطۡفِـُٔواْ نُورَ ٱللَّهِ بِأَفۡوَٲهِهِمۡ وَٱللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِۦ وَلَوۡ ڪَرِهَ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرُونَ

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse.

[As-Saff 61:8]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.