/* */

PDA

View Full Version : re-DISCOVER

aqsakhan
11-05-2008, 05:32 AM
Assalamu alaikum wr wb
Hope all brothers and sisters out there are in best of their spirits by the grace of he ALmighty
i m an old member mashahallah completing 1 year.
but because of some reasons i dont have access to net
its been almost 6 months i cud not reply and am not connected it really feels bad when there is such a gud place but no access:cry:imsad
Well today alhumdulillah i m able to access through it so here i m to say salam and re-intoduce my self to everyone old and new people out there.
i hope u i m able to b a of this place and MAY ALLAH BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU

PEACE
Aqsa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-05-2008, 09:59 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome back :)

A
11-05-2008, 10:06 AM
:w:

Welcome Back Aqsa:)

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2008, 11:37 AM
welcome i remember you ! Assalamu Alaikum !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kwolney01
11-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Welcome back sister!!

I hope everything works out for you!!

I wish you the best!!

Jazak Allah Khair

aqsakhan
11-06-2008, 04:14 AM
W salam w rw b brother Mz and thanx eveyrone for the welcome and hope tht inshahallah it works out for me here and eerythings get settled well in its place

aqsakhan
11-06-2008, 04:15 AM
well brother Mz thnx tht u remember me but i think my memory is little weak i hope u wont mind may ALLAH bless you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.