/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is the strictest moderator??

Mohammad Shabbir
11-05-2008, 02:48 PM
There can be times when you feel a bit annoyed when moderators assert their authority on us, but who do you think is the most strictest moderator?

Select a person from the poll, and we'll see who every one thinks is the strictest mod!

Get voting!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
11-05-2008, 02:53 PM
u guys voted chacha and guven strict? :ooh:

Edit: this might get closed :X

Re.TiReD
11-05-2008, 02:55 PM
I'll be honest. None of them.

I'm just scared of zAk and LI-Staff's infraction gun.

Other than that, I suppose the strictest moderator is piXie

WassalamuAlaykum

Cabdullahi
11-05-2008, 02:56 PM
if there was a 'most kind moderator' poll taken id vote for abdul baari ,jawharah and mother teresa(muslima421)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
11-05-2008, 03:08 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm, can we do a different poll....like super mods? , i know who im gna choose then!!

all these lot are lil bunnies. They dont scare me!! :omg:

Yanal
11-05-2008, 03:12 PM
I would say none because all moderators are my brothers and sisters/friends so I wouldn't vote considering that anyone of us can be on that list next.

Sahabiyaat
11-05-2008, 03:15 PM
im sure this thread isnt intended to offend anyone, its just to tell the mods to get a life and stop picking on us!

ok....was that offensive ? ^o) sowie :D

all these mods are all right i think :)

Muhammad
11-05-2008, 03:16 PM
:sl:

While this thread might be just for a little fun, I feel it does have the potential to cause harm. We are interested in all your opinions and feelings, but comments to do with praise and criticism are often best made in a private way or an appropriate context. A poll does not seem an appropriate outlet for this purpose, especially in the public forums.

Let us remember that each moderator has their own personality and is able to bring different qualities to their role. At the end of the day, they are people with their own strengths and weaknesses. If there is any time where you do feel annoyed and that unjust action has been taken, please contact an Admin and we will try our best to ensure that the fairest decision can be reached by the permission of Allaah (swt).

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.