/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I desperately need your du3a

جوري
11-05-2008, 06:21 PM
:sl:

Pls if you can keep me in your du3a, especially qyam el-lyel if you make it, I'd be truly grateful.. I am going through a really difficult time..

I don't want to talk about me.. just pray that Allah swt grants your sister (me-- Manaal) success, helps me over come the difficulty ahead, make me triumphant and makes my affairs easy on me..

Allahouma la sahal illa wa ja3altaho sahlan.. wa'inak taja3al al'7ozhn izha she'et sahalan..

Thank you

and Jazakoum Allah khyran

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
11-05-2008, 06:25 PM

Allah swt grants you (Manaal) success, helps her over come the difficulty ahead, make her triumphant and makes her affairs easy on her..
InshaAllaah & Aameen!

You are and will be in my duas, InshaAllaah.

Cabdullahi
11-05-2008, 06:25 PM
i ask allah to make things better for you and that the pain is lifted inshallah AMEEN!

im going through a tuff tym as well inshallah all our problems are eased, everyone ameen

Güven
11-05-2008, 06:26 PM
:salamext:

Awww May Allah make things easy for you sis!
You are in my prayers InshaAllah......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
11-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Ameen

_PakistaN_
11-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Talking about hard time... I am going through misery right now. Inshllah i will pray for you and the guy on top of me and i will pray for myself..after Zuhr Prayer

Zahida
11-05-2008, 06:31 PM
May Allah ease your difficulties, and pain and replace them with happiness and ease. Ameen................. After every difficulty comes ease Ameen.

Allah Khair little one.xx

roohani.doctor
11-05-2008, 06:31 PM
insha'allah sis

may Allah bless you and ease your difficulties, and may He grant you eternal happiness :D

highway_trekker
11-05-2008, 06:42 PM
... ofcourse sister :)

Ansariyah
11-05-2008, 06:43 PM
U'll be in my duas dear sis, May ALlah accept it. amiin.

جوري
11-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Jazakoum Allah khyran.. would it be too much to ask you remember me in every du3a from now until January? :lol: I know it is too much to ask, and may Allah swt reward you all for your kindness

ameen

Danah
11-05-2008, 07:48 PM
May allah ease your difficulties my dear sister and grant you the ultimate happiness in the Dunia and Ahkira.............Ameen

IbnAbdulHakim
11-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Ameen to all dua's !

Sahabiyaat
11-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Ameen.You are all in my Duas. May Allah ease your burdens.

Khayal
11-06-2008, 01:48 AM
:sl:my beloved Sis. Manal

Someone told me abouit this dua; when you are in some problem and not finidng a solution then recite this,with BELIEF IN ALLAH as the ultimate source of all help, and you may discover a solution sometimes immediately.
Here is the arabic; I do not know the meaning (but can understand what it says in general). If anyone knows the source of this dua, reference and the correct wordings (if this has some mistake in Arabic), and its translation please let all of us know about this as soon as you can.

"Rabbi Yassir wa la Tuassir wa Rabbi Thamim bil Khair wa bika Nastaeen"

May Allah solve all your problems InshaAllaah.

Khayal
11-06-2008, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
:sl:my beloved Sis. Manal

Someone told me abouit this dua; when you are in some problem and not finidng a solution then recite this,with BELIEF IN ALLAH as the ultimate source of all help, and you may discover a solution sometimes immediately.
Here is the arabic; I do not know the meaning (but can understand what it says in general). If anyone knows the source of this dua, reference and the correct wordings (if this has some mistake in Arabic), and its translation please let all of us know about this as soon as you can.

"Rabbi Yassir wa la Tuassir wa Rabbi Thamim bil Khair wa bika Nastaeen"

May Allah solve all your problems InshaAllaah.

:?

MO783
11-06-2008, 04:31 PM

May Allah make things Ahsaan for you, i no how u fel, please everybody make dua for me as well

Zahida
11-06-2008, 09:02 PM
:sl: Think positive!! One that makes dua for another has a strong chance of Allah fullfilling/listening to his/her own duas................ So lets all make dua for each and everyone. May Allah grant us all healthy, prosperous lives Ameen and ease our difficulties and pains...... Summ Ameen:):w:
format_quote Originally Posted by MO783

May Allah make things Ahsaan for you, i no how u fel, please everybody make dua for me as well

جوري
11-07-2008, 12:00 AM
ameen ya rabb

Jazakoum Allah khyran..

perhaps one of the things I love most about this forum, is this sense of belonging to an umma that will stick by you through the thick and thick of it..

May Allah grant you all the same..

gladTidings
11-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Ameen..

May Allah swt reward you, make your trials a source of expiation and keep you steadfast in patience and prayer. May He open the doors of heaven for you... Ameen

SubhanAllah a believer is never at loss.

xx

Yanal
11-07-2008, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine

Pls if you can keep me in your du3a, especially qyam el-lyel if you make it, I'd be truly grateful.. I am going through a really difficult time..

I don't want to talk about me.. just pray that Allah swt grants your sister (me-- Manaal) success, helps me over come the difficulty ahead, make me triumphant and makes my affairs easy on me..

Allahouma la sahal illa wa ja3altaho sahlan.. wa'inak taja3al al'7ozhn izha she'et sahalan..

Thank you

and Jazakoum Allah khyran

Ameen sis you will be in my duas. I think a lot of people need duas May Allah make it easier for all. Ameen.

Eye-OfThe-Storm
11-07-2008, 01:41 AM
May Allah shower his mercy upon you and your family,
May He turn any misfortune into blessing and good fortune,
May He make your life easier in any difficulties you may be experiencing. For He alone has the power to shape our lives.

Ameen

Amat Allah
11-07-2008, 05:20 AM
may Allah ease your life and may he gives you strength to bear all difficuilties of this life and gives you success, helps you over come the difficulty ahead, makes u triumphant and makes ur affairs easy on you..
may Allah love you and fill ur heart with the remembrance of Allah , Taqwa ,Iman happiness ,peace ,love ,warmth and satisfaction in this Dunyah and in the hereafter and may he reward you with Jannat Al Ferdaws with out being reckoning

the same Duaa for all of u too Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Zarmina
11-07-2008, 06:16 AM
No problem. May Allah take your troubles away. Peace be with you.

Najm
01-07-2009, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
Jazakoum Allah khyran.. would it be too much to ask you remember me in every du3a from now until January? :lol: I know it is too much to ask, and may Allah swt reward you all for your kindness

ameen

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I hope its not to late....:embarrass

"Allah swt grants you (Manaal) success, helps her over come the difficulty ahead, make her triumphant and makes her affairs easy on her.."

Allahumma Ameen

FiAmaaniAllah

glo
01-07-2009, 11:47 AM
I have only just found this thread.

Are you through your difficult period now, Skye? How are you doing?

peace

Zafran
01-07-2009, 08:16 PM
salaam

May Allah make it easy for you

peace.

Soulja Girl
01-07-2009, 08:17 PM

You're in my dua's sis... *wub*

ahsan28
01-08-2009, 03:01 PM
May Allah Almighty grant you conviction and steadfastness. Please Remember:-

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-08-2009, 07:10 PM
biy late but may Allah to make things better for you now and in the future

Dua_e_Sehar
01-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Assalam Alaikum Manal Sis,

I hope things have gone better for you....
Inshallah you will be in my dua's....May Allah(swt) make things easy for you and bless you always...ameen

May Allah(swt) bless us all and grant us good both in life and the hereafter...ameen

Take care!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.